Farming recipes?

I’ve read nemesis are still good, and I had thought crucible was supposed to drop recipes but I’ve never seen one.

I have every relic recipe but missing a ton of armor piece recipes (including all the new set helmets) and I assume lots of weapons I only have a few.

Haven’t seen a recipe of any kind drop in months so I must be doing it wrong, though I haven’t actively farmed crucible only beaten challenger once so far.

Any tips?

Apart from what you are already doing, dynamite chests seems to have a decent chance of dropping recepies aswell.

That’s definitively the best way to find relic blueprints (except for lvl 70)as well as epic gear ones, but legendary blueprint seems to have the same drop chance than regular gear, so it’s the usual farm roads, Nemesis included.

thing is, blueprints duplicat don’t show up, so the more you get, the less chance you have to see one drop. for the record i just have a legendary helmet drop from Cronley yesterday.

And all the new set helmets can only be found by crafting right? So until you get that recipe drop you’re not completing a set.

almost if not all the legendary helmets in the game have to be acquired by crafting yes. but the blueprints seems to have the same loot table than other legendaries from my experience (so Nemesis are still the best way to acquire them - can’t tell from crucible as i don’t play it)

I’ve seen Crucible drop relic blueprints , so it’s possible to get some via that.

As others have stated Nemesis is a good source, but those Treasure Troves that require Dynamite to blow up, honestly not as much anymore, cause they got nerfed a few patches ago…

Other than that, try to find as many purple bosses as you can and kill em, they also have good chances to drop recipes.

thing is, blueprints duplicat don’t show up, so the more you get, the less chance you have to see one drop. for the record i just have a legendary helmet drop from Cronley yesterday.

Man… I wonder if that’s what I haven’t gotten a silly Terror Blueprint to make my Eye of Storm :(… When i first started my Warder, I think I was on Elite by than, I didn’t have the cloud sync option enabled and I sorted wanted to continue to play this game on my laptop too when I wasn’t home, so had to do some creative moving of my files to get it to cloud sync properly after a few trusty google searches on how to do it, lol. Bad news in doing that, some of the recipes that I already discovered disappeared :(…

Perhaps one of them was Terror, lol…

that would be sad :frowning:

i don’t know if it’s possible though, i figured that the game checked the formula file to check if the formula was already learnt or not. but it may work another way. and ofc, it still could be bad RNG, as usual^^

I still need Ulzuin’s set helm. :confused:

And his Named belt.

I’d be happy with just the belt - it works on so many builds…