Farthest Frontier v0.8.3 + v0.8.3a + v0.8.3b

There is a move button similar to the ones you find on buildings. Click on that and place it in a forager’s area; farmers don’t do blueberries as they’re not “crops”.

Great I will explore my map more did a big run yesterday no blueberry, just hawthorn and a bush I had no idea what it was, had to googgle it Sumac buch

I have the same situation, but with coal as well as the gold. Sand seems to work well. Ended up having to spin up three coal maker buildings to keep the iron mills running. Will see how it works out as time goes on… also, getting to this level… ran into a plague type situation. Many people lost over short time period… needed to add hospitals all over the place. One thing I would like to see is a consistent display of which houses/bldgs are covered when you hover over a service - i.e. light up the houses covered by rat/hospital/baker.

Rat catchers you can already see which houses/buildings are covered. Can also adjust their work area if needed.

Hey! Thanks for your help, I already had them installed, but I updated to the latest version:

• dotnetcodingpack-win-x64-1.0.0
  • dotnet-sdk-7.0.302-win-x64
  • VC_redist.x64
  • MelonLoader 6.1

At the first login, it did not enter the game, I had the pc restart and entered directly through the game shortcut, and I was able to play.

Thank you again. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: My Observations on the game

The new update is GREAT!

However experiencing lockups and program aborts someone frequently. (almost none at all from 8.2 backwards) No change to PC hardware/software

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to place stone deep mine buildings

Yes… what I would like, though is a consistent UI - based on the festival pole - when you move the cursor over the bar, it lights up the houses covered, so you know where you may need to add another. Would like schools/bakeries/pubs etc all to work the same way - where you see a light - up the house coverage (whereas for school - you currently have to start a build of a school and you can then observe which houses are covered by existing school by moving your proposed school over an existing school location

При паузе пекарни уменьшается привлекательность соседних домов

ну правильно, не работает же.
так же и с привлекательными зданиями типа лекаря и тд, когда нет золота и там не работает никто. из пекарни тип запах даёт привлекательность и все сбегаются на круасаны с пончиками ) ну а когда врача нет… конечно город не привлекательный , заболел и каюк.

played 0.8.3.a up to 110ppl , fps from the start was not 75 as in previous updates , but from 65.
didnt find major issues during that run , but performance problem on high pop is still here. 110 ppl - fps dropped to ~30. same as it was in any previous update. (previously at 1k pop was ~10-15 fps)

wish to see more fps after release on high pop , for example in anno1800 with 30-40k pop and hundreds of buildings , trade routes for ships etc have 30-40 fps (2k resolution ultra settings, i7-8700, 32gb ddr4, nvme ssd , rtx 3070ti )

Я не говорю про золото, золото есть. Я говорю про то что пекарь перестает печь хлеб по количеству. Хотя в анонсе обновы писали что не должно влиять на привлекательность

1 Like

ну ты написал при ПАУЗЕ , если пауза - то теряет, а если не печёт из-за лимита , то не должна терять. попозже проверю
проверил - действительно при паузе от лимита производства, падает привлекательность.
DEVS - after bakeries reach production limit and halted (auto-paused), they lose their desirability bonus

Yes,I always try my best to collect these blueberries, but their numbers on the map are always very small. It would be cool to cultivate them as seeds.

2 Likes

Since possessing deep resources, my city has become self-sufficient, but my citizens can only drink and watch dramas for entertainment. Can we add some festivals to the game, so that my citizens can celebrate happily without labor during these days every year.

1 Like

Aside from the on-going correcting of bugs and peculiarities in the graphics and play, the biggest Need in the game right now is something to act as a Cap to all the work.

Some kind of monumental building(s) or Festival or sending out a well-equipped colonial expedition of your own - something to signal that you’ve successfully Completed the game task, instead of simply fighting off another bunch of Raiders or feeding everybody for another year.

4 Likes

We are in the process of releasing a hotfix to address an issue where stone deposits are rarely too small to place a Quarry. This fix is retroactive.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be great, something like a summer festival, or better yet a spring festival, or a harvest festival like they used to do in the old days.

Not everything is work in life. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found a problem with the miners though. In the production screen (P) all sand pit and clay pit workers are included with the miners, but miner buildings don’t cycle with the pits (and that is really the pits) so I still have to scour the map trying to remember where that sand pit was. Jumping through all the people employed doesn’t help because they can be off doing something other than mining and nothing tells me that they are a sand pit miner or clay pit miner to allow me to follow them until they go to work.