Fashion Dawn

if you used the GDstash get all illusions thingy they will be on one of the first pages on head/chest/foot slot in illusionist
on mine the "emissary"hood is labelled as murderer’s
can’t remember what the chest is called
boots is also a generic name iirc

There’s a hood called Murderer’s but it doesn’t look that cool. More like a generic black hood.

on mine the emissary hood is only applicable to male models
and i know there is a regular murder hood but on mine they are diff on male models
the page 1 murder hood looks like that, and murder hood on later pages look like one of the more generic (tho i also think the name is slightly diff)

i used GDstash “get all illussion” back in spring 2019 after FG was released
resulted in my current (male) illusionist “wardrobe” being labelled as such:

with most of the NPC only illusions have generic icon/name or even “invisible” like the "Emissary"murder stuff :joy:
no idea why that happened, maybe mamba knows how i borked my stuff :flushed:

1 Like

That explains it, I don’t have it and none of my illusions are invisible.
I guess you could upload your file for those who’d like this hood.
[I think I used to have some borked stuff in the past too]

1 Like

transmutes.zip (45.3 KB)

can just change the file name to .gsh if playing on HC

keep in mind this is a “filthy GDstashed” illusion file :joy:
^as such some became “borked” icon wise, but they still work in play and not had any crashes etc happen while wearing some of the weird illusions
as with any modifications i recommend making a backup of your original file, using it is entirely on your own volition etc etc etc generic Disclaimer :kissing_heart:

edit, sry seems this post got made into a direct reply to you tqFan :sweat_smile:

edit edit, updated transmog file with additional illusions (still not 100% all) - with the help of Rakso

3 Likes

Might play around with this a little more but I like the base idea. Character is Internal Trauma/Physical-based :smile:.

5 Likes

Give him a two-handed hammer instead and you’re there…if your goal is what I think it is :wink:

1 Like

i see Korvoran chest; i like :+1:

1 Like

This guy is stuck with a shield with the set being used unfortunately :sweat_smile:. Could work well for other characters though.

Korvoran’s is quickly becoming one of my favourite chest pieces for illusions :+1:.

2 Likes

There have already been some ‘Mogdrogen’ illusions but I needed to make one too because the hood is only in Gnuffi’s borked transmutes file. The shoulders in this color variant are not in-game by default either.

8 Likes

Game has all items for Mogdrogen outfit except for helmet. For consistency sake, Avatar should have had his helmet as MI drop instead of shoulders imo, like two other big Celestials (Ravager and Callagadra). Maybe, some Pet helmet with +1 to All Skills and conversions? :thinking:

out of curiosity I hit the “add all illusions” button in GDstash to compare the transmute file with yours, but my file has much less items in it, seems GDstash nowadays only adds “legit” transmutes. The “Emissary” hood isn’t in there either so I’d have to use the borked file if I really wanted it.
But that gave me an idea. When asked about a third Loyalist Pack, Zantai said they want to give the artists a rest, but the 3D artwork for those missing items already exists. So Crate would just have to create the missing icons.

edit: added a suggestion topic about this to the feedback forum Add missing illusions to the game via Loyalist Pack 3

2 Likes

that’s very curious, i wonder why that is/if mamba changed it because of some illusion bugs happening in the past ? :thinking:
i actually recently posted in mamba’s GDstash topic requesting he added even more npc exclusive/console command avail illusions, with no reply - but i didn’t know some illusions were already rolled back in GDstash when making that request :thinking:

I could help with modding it in if someone told me how to do it :thinking:

basically you just spawn the NPC exclusive items, and then the game adds it as illusion the regular way

1 Like

How do you know these items / their paths? Is there a good way to tell all the files that are worth spawning this way?

no idea, hence why i asked for it “all” to be included in GDstash all transmog feature :sweat_smile:

If we had access to all of the items in the game, just think of how amazing Fashion Dawn could become! :star_struck:

2 Likes

transmutes.zip (45.3 KB)

updated transmog file with additional illusions (still not 100% all) - with the help of Rakso

has conclave guards armour + some other stuff

keep in mind this is a “filthy GDstashed” illusion file :joy:
^as such some became “borked” icon wise, but they still work in play and not had any crashes etc happen while wearing some of the weird illusions
as with any modifications i recommend making a backup of your original file, using it is entirely on your own volition etc etc etc generic Disclaimer :kissing_heart:

2 Likes