Fashion Dawn

gd_druid2
Going back to Druid after sweet FX updates on lightning skills.

6 Likes

A chip got inserted into her head at an early age to try to control her violent tendencies.
It did not help, and she forever complained of hearing strange suggestions coming in from an entity called Radio!

"Beauty will destroy your mind
Spare the gory details
Give them gift wrap for the man with everything
Though I lived a lonely life
I was confused
I’m butcher …

Feel nothing
As it closes up my arms
The position of the worms
Up, up, through my heart
Into my brain
I’m the big slack basic combination
Cut out
Chop, liver on the block
My heart still pumping
My heart…"

3 Likes

Dagallon’s Purifier

3 Likes

Venomblade ABB Dervish

2 Likes

Demonslayer’s Phantasmal Blades Dervish

1 Like

side effects of the Grim Dawn: it’s getting hotter in Asterkarn :wink:

7 Likes

eeek! Titan Quest flashback !!

1 Like

I’d prefer the female’s shoulders to be exposed.

Legion Warlock

3 Likes

I like this so much. Makes us realize how we are so missing a winter theme content. Hopefully an expansion to Askterkarn as requested by millions of gd fans.

3 Likes

one of my favs, fire defiler :fire:

1 Like

Morgoneth’s Wrath looks pretty cool, I hope we get to keep the illusion after the 1.1.5.1 hotfix :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi,
I will share some of my creations - the ones I am the most proud with.

Evgen 66-Chrom, a Alpha Primus of the Vanguard from the Forge World of Agripinaa.

(By some Warp trickery woke up nearly hanged, in Cairn, of all places. And oh the horror, the people here have never heard of the Omnissiah.)

Warpsmith Honorio - A corrupted Techmarine rocking 6 chaos mortars (or dare I say “Hellcannons”?).

(Considers himself a follower of Chaos Undivided, but is quite content this world does have the counterpars for Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle, and not for Slaanesh, that degenerate scum.)

Zavala - Artillery Commander.

(With 5 mortars under his command and the ghosts of his 3 Lieutenants stalking the battlefield, he brings fiery retribution on any enemy of the Emipre.)

Konstantin Nyx - Vampire Duelist.

(Tried to settle down somewhere peaceful, but with Chtonians hell-bent on harvesting his blood and all, he decided to show them the true meaning of “bloodthirst”.)

Morholt - Holy Judge and Mage Hunter.

(Dreams of introducing the concept of justice and salvation to Uroboruuk himself. Of course the Justice is measured in the number of stakes, and Salvation in heretics burning on those.)

The remaining 30 are tbd when it comes to the outfit or some background story.

4 Likes

My latest build posted - Dante’s Inferno

3 Likes

My Dervish

3 Likes

Pretty thing -
I tried going for something similar for my reaper - using bone swords, uroboruuk’s mantle, cupa’s pants and ghol’s gloves, but for the life of me I couldn’t get the boots and chestpiece right. So I just replaced the montrous design with the duelist one.
Maybe if I farm a few skins more the problem will be resolved.

But here is a wonder - we have clawed gloves, why not clawed (akin to some monstrous paws) boots?

1 Like

Aether she will, or she won’t?
Aether way!, you are going to get your Naether Regions fried by Katrina, the leader of the “Aether Outriders”

3 Likes

My new favorite character: Pestilence

7 Likes

Nothing special, probably appeared many times.
I couldn’t find matching boots but it’s not so apparent in this picture

5 Likes

The lack of appropriate boots sometimes is very, very frustrating! :rage:

3 Likes