The%20Gas%20one

Aether Paladin

5 Likes

4 Likes

Aether Oblivion Paladin?

Amazing. I needed to stole the idea ASAP

Nope, a different, more creative one and also not using Bonemonger set :wink:

1 Like

Actually I used that one aswell in my DK :smiley: Though since I never bothered to remove background, adding effects etc your’s look more detailed and cooler.

1 Like

I like your cyan one better.

1 Like

Helmet looks very weird though, especially with this angle :smiley:

I like it and always wanted to use it (especially since I used the red ones many times) but I understand that someone can dislike it / see it differently than me. Also made the illusion quickly, normally I would click on every single piece in every slot :rofl:

Btw your guy looks like he could fly. Like Wasp from Marvel.

1 Like

Yeah I too tried almost every helmet with that BK shoulder and Azragor Chest and that one was best for a setup/theme like Commander of Death. Though yes it looks like a demonic bug :smiley:

what are the objects in the second image?

Weapon: Blessed Cleaver Of Mogdrogen
Helmet: Beastcaller’s Cowl
Chest: Ghol’s Raiment
Shoulders: Titan Pauldrons
Gloves: Plated Gauntlets
Pants: Really Great Pants
Boots: Imperial Sabatons
Medal: Beastcaller’s Talisman

9 Likes

Cool image, does it use some image editing software or the atmosphere of Fort Ikon is naturally like that :open_mouth:

No editing software was used for this image. I used GrimCam to get the angle though, and to remove the fog.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Leveled a lot of new toons, made a lot of new builds recently and revised/re-specd some so sorry for not posting all illusion in one post.(And apparently, forum doesn’t allow you to post in a row more than 3 times :rofl:)

3 Likes

Here are some nice outfits (if I stole some ideas too blatantly, sorry :smile:).
Leviathan Death Knight, slow but inevitable.

Avenger Warder, so healthy that even his armor sprouts.

Spelldrinker Mage Hunter, full of elemental energy.

And the old Mogdrogen outfit with a new helmet (it fits better I think).

Have a rich loot with build-enabling triple rares in GD and a nice year overall!

7 Likes

how do you get that zoomed in pics, and with the all black background?

[edit] I responded automatically but @Willnoword actually hasn’t used any of the following, just visited Illusionist with high resolution and UI size scaled up in settings.

2 Likes