Fashion Dawn

Tried to create a female version of the original “Grim Dawn dude”

7 Likes

10 Likes

Here is my Witchblade Terror Tank (possibly a new good build that performs better than expected :thinking:).

13 Likes

That’s a Spiky meatball {insert Powbam avatar}

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Vitality PRM with RE support
(modded RE and Proliferation)

Original:

10 Likes

tqFan’s modded skill effect files thread when?

#cantwait :smile:

3 Likes

If you want something just say it. These hards mod are mainly if you’re playing one character because for example Proliferation fragments are changed globally not only for Vitality Conduit to PRM so they’d be red on other PRM builds.

Unless you don’t play Crucible and decide to move your stuff to Custom game where you can have soft mods easy to change on the fly (I moved to Custom game actually).

I really like changing colors, cannot stand normal Lightning Primal Strike or Purple Seal anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. It bugs me as well when I can’t change some certain spell effects.

Mind if I send you a message if I have questions on how to do the modding? (when I get some free time… who knows when that will be)

1 Like

This is the ugliest fashion I’ve made I think

5 Likes

beauty is on the inside
10/10 don’t need facelift surgery

problem is the shoulders, it adds unnecessary shine to a scarecrow face :rofl: Get a more ugly shoulder and you’ll have a cool looking ugly illusion.

but I like those brown stuff comming out from the neck!

:frowning: It’s like a dancer accesory; definitely doesn’t fit to chest+helmet combination(althouth they have close colours) but it’s your character :smiley:

Perhaps that red jewel is the only reason one can look at the character? Draws attention away from the face

1 Like

My eyes are up here!

2 Likes

Fire Voracious Reach Ember’s Calling Saboteur

8 Likes

4 Likes

Peasant helmet :smirk:

I didn’t realize that armor only have scarf in female model.

Found a new helmet, looks more serious now

3 Likes