Fashion Dawn

Went for a sort of scrawny undead look. Uses some low level starting transmog on the arms to be ultra thin lol. Also shoulders help stand out amongst 15 pets.

1 Like

With a few touches, boring lvl 20-ish character in guardsman set becomes the Redeemer.

1 Like

White Mage

1 Like

This last one is amazing because the boots and hands fit so well the rest of the set , and cowl of the paragon is 10x better than the default one.

1 Like

So YOU are the one who sneaked into my dressroom the other day :furious:

1 Like

I use your set on all my low lvl characters because there’s honestly nothing better until you get access to good epics and legendarys ( I’m talking about the illusionist , getting another lokarr set would not be safe for my mental health :mad: ) Now , if only there was a yellow or blue version of it…

1 Like

Blademaster

1 Like

1 Like

Not very flashy, but I like that look.

1 Like

My Lovely Cabalist!

1 Like

My ever-evolving Warlock: Jackdaw

1 Like

Quite good!

Consider another helm though.

1 Like

Its actually not an aether caster (it’s a Vitality/Physical Sigil Cabalist) I just like the look. And as stupid dragon guesed the shoulders were indeed mantle of souls. Didn’t realize they put my pic up in here otherwise I would have gotten back earlier.

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah, there’s a hooded helm that matches the colours much better but I wanted to represent the Arcanist in him and I thought that the eye sockets in that helm fitted that purpose. I’m not overly chuffed by the gloves either --a bit too bright-- and the only other slightly matching set that I can access(Runesigned Handguards) have the same contrast issue. I’ve swapped the helm to the Exalted Visage and that matches colour better.

1 Like

UI scaling in options to the max.

EDIT: damn :E

1 Like

:smiley: I guess I ninja’d myself in some way? Thanks for the tip though. The way I worked it out is different and your method is better quality, so all was not lost!

1 Like

3 Rain of fire proc + meteor shower Pyromancer

1 Like

An updated image, the look is almost there. I really want a Hexflame to go with it but Crate are meanies and made the requirements redonculously high!

1 Like

Hi, here go my blademaster and my sorceress.

1 Like

Here is my little Apostate :slight_smile:

All your skins are very inspiring.

1 Like