Fashion Dawn

Meklevsky, the Engineer (Lightning Grenadier Purifier)
Meklevsky
a.k.a. Master of the Arcane Art of Reaching into Pockets and Throwing Things
Fairly self-explanatory. The whole look was essentially created around the shoulders and head, since I wanted to capture the essence of a grenadier (shoulders) who tinkers with creating his own explosives (the engineering face mask). This incentivised a heavier look, which fit the character as well, since his armor would need to be able to protect against shrapnel.

8 Likes

Thread continues to be on point!

Carry on, you fashionistas!

9 Likes

Blast Furnace
BlastFurnace

5 Likes

Monsters when they see @Maska322 rounding the corner:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I like how the shoulder straps match the helmet/hood.

1 Like

Have you tried using Fleshwarped Defender with that look? I think it would look pretty neat.

The first one I used, haha. It didn’t look as impressive as I expected, so I switched to Stonefather.

1 Like

6 Likes

Royal purple and gold. Love it.

1 Like

A rly nice 1.
Looks like a proper set!

1 Like

That looks… weird :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Royal Wendigo?

What do you think about these shoulders, @tqFan?

3 Likes

That’s a very good find but I used them in the past a few times, i.e.

gd_druid2

and wanted something different this time. Also they look uncomfortably tight in the neck :laughing:
And the ones I used make the Ravager helm fit in one more way than just the color.
Actually my first candidate were these below but I dropped them for the reason mentioned:

3 Likes

4 Likes

What offhand is that?

1 Like

It’s one of the Wraith offhands, Compelled I think. Drops in FG.

2 Likes

Marcus is right on the money

1 Like

4 Likes

getting ready to move to the Farthest Frontiers

:grin:

11 Likes

How do you get custom background? I want the malmouth one, stuck with fogotten gods. I also have a few loading screens I want gone. Settings or do you have to mod the game?

Edit: Thanks TQ! I remember now. I didn’t (and still don’t) want any mods. Too bad.