Fashion Dawn

First post here, long time lurker. I’m particularly happy with this so I figured why not break the ice by sharing it with you fine folks. All feedback (positive, negative, or neutral) is welcome!

7 Likes

that’s some good use of Fabius’ shoulders and Obsidian Grasps :+1:

2 Likes

A rare fate; a most lucky find. When he realized that the strange medal could convert 100% fire into chaos, the old ways were abandoned and a true Pyromanic was unleashed. He heeded the call and became one with the powers of the dying god. This is his destiny.

My Darkblaze pyro after embracing the power of the void (when he hit 94 finally).

5 Likes

Purple Sauron
The Imperial Aim
Fingering Expert in your Town
Saber Alter

Bog Witch
Knight of the Dawn
Dragonlord
Praetorian
The Wanderer
The Adventurer
Skyrim
Champion of the cause
(With the forbidden red cross symbol :smile:)

Let me know your favourites. :smirk:

5 Likes

Wanderer looks great!

2 Likes

That’s my least favourite from the package. I guess people have very different taste. xD

2 Likes

4 Likes

Noice! Number one and two in particular caught my eye.

1 Like

I like the 3rd the most. The least catchy so you have to pay more attention to it.

Here’s some Aether illusion I dug out for a PRM build:

10 Likes

It’s a Wildblood character so I had to use the set pieces and match the other outfit to leathery green and woody colour palette :smiley:

I think due to low settings colours of weapons and boots looks more a like in the game, here boots and chest match but weapons are too greeny so I have to find more white light one.

2 Likes

Without shoulders it would be perfect, I think.

1 Like

I actually think the shoulders add a lot of character to this, uh well, character. I feel without, it would look a bit plain.

1 Like

Tastes are different. For me, these crude fleshy Valdaran shoulders do not match overall royal style of the transmog. I would also choose another weapon, more elegant (dagger maybe?).

I don’t actually mind the stiches there, and the end effect with those crystals is too good to pass up - if I did mind I’d probably just pretend the stitches don’t exist, just like I mostly do with clipping. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just went for the wow effect this time but I understand where you’re coming from. One could make a more modest illusion with this one too since the coat is really neat, especially if you give it more space by toning down other pieces.

1 Like

Cold Deathmark Dervish

7 Likes

Awesome. I tried different weapon and also checked out full darker colors.
I like the first one the most.

5 Likes

1st variant out of 3 is da bomb

1 Like

That’s how you do it, fordprefect. Already more likes than you for your illusion.
And history will remember me as its creator most likely.

4 Likes

I seek no fame :nerd_face:

1 Like