Fashion Dawn

probably “Temporal Archblade”, 2 handed legendary sword.

2 Likes

End the world with obsidian spines bursting through the earth.

Blade of Kaisan corrupts Bysmiel’s champion, raising the Eldritch Scion anew.

13 Likes

I presume you convert lightning colour into green somehow? Or are these just modded items?.

Anyway, Aether Defiler

5 Likes

Used a color blind mode in game.

3 Likes

Ah so you did use the Mad Queen trick :laughing: I immediately thought about it
but didn’t know it works like that in Main Menu and on pieces of gear as well.

ashes of malmouth menu screen, without correction, with protanopia, deuteranopia, and tritanopia (- on “aether fashion” girl)

the Malmouth city backdrop looks kinda fantastic with the protanopia filtering on i think

4 Likes

So does the title as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

very true !

Aether Bone Harvest Spellbinder

5 Likes

Ashes of Tiberium

2 Likes

I finally found that damn Empyrions Gaze blueprint, so behold the finished “book and board” setup for my Fire Aura/Skater Paladin

3 Likes

Ugdenbog Crow, haunting the bog since Ancient Grove’s corruption.

Eyes of Balance

Watcher of world’s balance. Transcended beyond Power Rangers of Cairn and even Cosmic beings, those eyes look upon people and bring balance, no matter the cost. Both loved and hated by their followers, eyes have gained loyalty of the people who are ready to accept any gift from them, even if that means death of an idea.

The final victory for the story of Grim Dawn.

9 Likes

Lerwyn Dross (Demonslayer Witch Hunter)
20220227190215_120220227190202_1

“What? I’m not Bloodsworn! You’re Bloodsworn!”

-Lerwyn Dross, Bloodsworn

4 Likes

I can’t be the only one that is bummed by not being able to join the cult of Ch’thon.

me to i wanted be destroyer not savior

Speaking of destroyers… have a death laser (Chaos AAR Sorcerer)

3 Likes

picking out a dress is such a challenge sometimes :pensive:

sadly (once again) due to augment colouring/FX the belgo slicer and thirsting maw above wasn’t possible in the end for this build (flat lightning dmg augment gives fire glow :unamused:)…

5 Likes

attempts at dagallon and spellscourge merger

actually having kinda a hard time making decent use of spellscourge shoulders, they feel slightly too big, and way too “floaty” on most armours, like they need to get down a notch or experience some minor shrinkage during laundry :thinking:

2 Likes

Agreed. But I think this also applies to all of Morgoneth’s Armor - it’s just slightly too big and looks like a kid dressing in their parent’s clothes…

1 Like

Yes, also Morgo’s armour is a bit too dull. I think making it darker/shinier would be nice.