Favourite mob type and favourite skill used to kill them?

Just wondering what people enjoying killing most and with what skill?
Personally get most satisfaction killing stingers (Wasps) with the Primal Strike line! Love how they all “pop”!:wink:

I really enjoy Grenado or Fire Strike on Humans, like Cronley’s bandits or the zombies, because the knockback combined with the fact that they get oneshot catapults them across the screen like ragdolls with blood gushing out.

Its fun to kill trash with tainted eruption, they all get confused and when it wears away they charge at me and die midway

I’d have to say killing stingers with BWC or FS. They really did a good job in making it satisfying to kill those wasps.

My Witchblade loves the shower of blood and bodyparts bursting forth from his Chaos powered Obsidian Juggernaut, the misguided Ch’thonic Cultists screaming in agony or simply just transforming into one big red cloud!
Awesome! Excellent game!

“Another sacra”…SPLAT!!! :smiley:

To me all enemies feel extremely generic, but there’s something about (2h) mauling swarms of insects to death… Not that it’s my favourite combo, but the one that looks out of place the most.

To me all enemies feel extremely generic, but there’s something about (2h) mauling swarms of insects to death… Not that it’s my favourite combo, but the one that looks out of place the most.

I feel your being a bit harsh, alright zombies, skeletons and giant insects are generic but what other game has cowboys and cthulu followers? Not many games with a victorian steampunk apocalypse vibe!:smiley:

Favored skill: Bloody Pox (and all its adjacents)
Favored mobs: any

Actually I don’t know what skill could wipe out 2 to large groups (2+) of mobs easier and faster than BP. Though I’m still figuring out what class and skill combination synergizes the most. Pyromancer is sweet, Warlock is too. Maybe I’ll start a thread related to this the next days.

Favourite mob types: Chthonian, specially the latter ones.

Favourite skill: Blitz. No better feeling than ramming myself against a bunch of mobs and watch them fly back. It’s even sweeter when they fell off of cliffs.

Wasps have the best death, next to humans, as wasps explode and humans go flying.

Fire zombies! Both melee and ranged. They have a very nice poof sound and don’t litter the floor :stuck_out_tongue:

As for skill, everything that can kill multiple fire zombies at once would do :stuck_out_tongue:
But I’m especially fond of OFF.

My second favourite are these flying balls of flesh that look like they came from good ol Doom. Also very pleasant to see multiple ones burst into bloodsplatter. And they almost don’t litter the floor too, only leave colored eyeballs on the ground.

Fire zombies! Both melee and ranged. They have a very nice poof sound and don’t litter the floor

As for skill, everything that can kill multiple fire zombies at once would do
But I’m especially fond of OFF.

My second favourite are these flying balls of flesh that look like they came from good ol Doom. Also very pleasant to see multiple ones burst into bloodsplatter. And they almost don’t litter the floor too, only leave colored eyeballs on the ground.

Guess your a bit of a clean freak!:wink: I’ve got images of your toon whistling whilst sweeping away the dead bodies, trying to keep the apocalypse tidy!:smiley: Although it must be harder scraping up lots of little bits!:eek:

Any huge pack of trash mobs with olexras flash freeze skill and using warpfire. The whole screen freezes then explodes. It’s really fun :slight_smile:

Yeah well, they may not be generic by themselves, but who has the time to stop and look at them? And when fighting them, they seem generic.
Contrast this with TQ’s centaurs that would trap you, machae archers, cyclops or dragonians that would rip you to shreds in no time if you were distracted for a second…