Features I wish I had while playing the game 12 things

Before I start, I’m sorry I’m not good at English and I’m writing with a translator.

1. The amount of stones is very insufficient. I wish the stones were produced at the same time as mining the mine.

2. Storing food is very difficult. Even if half of the food is fully loaded in the barrel, 1/3 will go stale.

3. If you can control the terrain, you should.
    We want to create hills and moats for defense while also leveling the land.
    Also, if you can make a lake, you should. Of course, in this case, I think that water must be drawn from other sources, including the well.

4. In the event of a fire, a large amount of water enters the warehouse and fills the warehouse too often. I’d rather put it back in the well.

5. I would like to see an increase in the amount of food stocked in the winter in the barn.
    It is incomprehensible that someone who has been running a barn for more than 10 years doesn’t know how much food they use that winter.

6. Graveyards cannot be destroyed or moved.
    A cemetery can be created from one year old, but it can not be moved during the process of building a village, so the beauty of the village is often impaired.

7. I would like to know in detail the amount of income and expenses in which contents.
    Food can be understood at a glance with a graph, but the amount is often vaguely expressed as a service.

8. It would be nice to be able to move herbs and resources (hazel, etc.).
    Of course, for each resource, it would be good if it could be planted around water or moved near a tree.

9. It’s a pity that the rabbit grass is subtly large and we can’t do it 3 times a year.
    Of course, I think it is a fraudulent effect, but it is difficult to normalize the fields in the early stages and plant food, and it seems that there will be no problem to see the effect only after the middle.

10. I’m not sure what effect the carts appearing in the beginning have. After the warehouse is built, it is not used much and is often embedded in a corner.
    Rather, I would like it to be removed after the city hall is installed by giving a small warehouse effect to the first city hall.
    If it has an effect on carts, you should be able to send goods by loading them. Of course, if that’s the case, you should be able to make several floats, but…

11. I wish I could move stuff between warehouses.
    In my case, I use several warehouses to divide the residential, farmland, and factory areas (food and iron making are also divided into locations). However, food is stored in warehouses in the factory area and iron ore is located in the residence, so it is too inconvenient to organize goods.
    Even if you uncheck the item, it is stored as it is until all items in the storage are used up, making it difficult to manage.

12. There are too few workers in the compost. It seems that only two people will be able to avoid the loss in the beginning.

These are the contents I thought of after running on Normal difficulty until 72 years old.
The 12 things that come to mind are the above, but if I think of more, I will give additional feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.