[Feedback] About balance in Crucible (again)

Problem with 7-8 minute builds is that because of how slow they get to kill monsters they become very incosistent and fragile. Like most of them are already “brittle” in the first place, but without much firepower Crucible becomes exponentially harder.

Again, I don’t have a personal stake in this, I have made dozens of different builds and I perfectly understand that each build doesn’t have to be a 6-7 minute monster. I am just talking about some balancing issues that seem off to me. And I don’t mind high dificulty, but I want it to make a bit more balanced, that’s all.

ah, the famous John Smith’s windy Vindicator that came out before FG. Partly inspired me to make my Cyclone Vindicator.

I am not a fan of universal RR shred honestly, seems like a cheap way to make the game “harder” and all the issues I have with the game basically come from excessive RR shred and fumble (moving fumble pools or giant fumble pools with low CD recast).
I know Crate doesn’t have the budget to give every boss proper telegraphed attacks and animations but “lol insta debuff xD” abilities on the player really stick out like sore thumbs.

2 Likes