[Feedback] Korba's set could use some defensive buffs

You minmax them to die 2 out of 3 tries? Is that some sort of a joke, cause with the amount of buffs we got for free the crucible was never so easy as it is now. Your resistance suck? Wear a conduit! Drop these coldstones for seal of blades - eaaasy. You doubted its possible to play a daggalon too, because squishy :smiley: Get out of speedrun BS and play the game.

Dude, instead of talking so much bullshit, try it yourself. Dropping coldstones or wearing conduit is a really bad advice here, I will be losing so much damage here that 5% adtch on each hand won’t ever compensate, I will actually be dying more if anything.

Dagallon build “worked” in hands of Fluff who is a beastly Crucible pilot, it also “worked” thanks to 4th banner.

What are you trying to say here? That I am a bad pilot? Or that my Korba spec is squishy? Well no, I am above average as a pilot and that Korba spec is solid. If you want to contribute to discussion, present some evidence, like a video and grimtools. Otherwise please spare ME from such gems of building wisdom like “resistance suck? wear a conduit”, thanks.

LOL, man, i`m just reading it right? You refuse to even consider a dps loss for exchange of survivability and whine about “shit” builds?

You are reading it wrong. Droping dps on builds like this leads to survivability drop as well. The longer you have to facetank the more debuffs stack up on you. This is like dw-melee 101, I can’t believe I have to explain it to you. If your dw melee or 2h melee build does not kill fast enough no amount of conduits will help you.

Conduit for what? Wind devils?

But going Seal of blades over Coldstones is pure masochism in Crucible. Remember, for DW melee you need to kill single Nemesis quicker and not allowed being surrounded. That’s especially true for Tricksters, which can’t count on Inquisitor seal or second heal like Infiltrators .

Conduits for max resistance. Devils rolls are fine. Can also use Avatar of mercy if needed.
Right, right, you absolutely can`t faceroll as non-inquisitors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF1S2W7EOfA oh wait, you can. just need to think outside of the box for it.

7:33 in that Crucible means over 8 minutes in today’s Crucible. I wouldn’t call it a faceroll.

I tried Korba, it’s not about resists. The set sucks even with 20-30% overcaps

Almost half a year ago. Yeah, very relevant data

MB you should all chill and stop posting on the forum for a while.

But then how will we know if there’s a good korba build or not?

When they learn to behave and act civilly to each other.

1 Like