Bloodlord Thalonis

Loghorrean

and all this is campaign
in Cruc or SR it’s much much longer

after what i’m remembered that we have Bonemonger Set
with RR on Inq Seal to Aether and Elemental
also Inq already have RR to Aether and Elemental in his mastery

but Inq dosen’t have RR to Vitality

maybe u can add Vitality RR on Voidsoul set?
(i know… set have 12% RR on shield but how u see it is not enough

PS: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQdogvZ

PSS: i think this Set need more skill points to Inq
Inq Seal, Intensify, Endless Flame

because… u see that u see in GT calc

voidsoul , if that vitality set , need 30+ additional RR to vitality. That set is strange.

This set doesn’t need any more RR. Your character just has to lift, bro.

Jokes aside, I think it’s not the issue in RR, but in FoI in general. It’s the weakest of all channeling skills.

I haven’t tried the set out nor intending to. Set design seems like a mess, I am not sure what it’s trying to be, a Vitality set or a Chaos set. FoI part is especially confusing, I still can’t understand if we are supposed to play Vitality FoI or Chaos FoI with Voidsteel. Because mixing in two types of damages doesn’t work. Doom Bolt part seems solid enough, although set lacks cooldown reduction.

My suggestions:

• make it support either Vitality FoI OR Chaos FoI. FoI is a weak enough skill on its own, dilluting its damage with confusing conversions makes it even weaker
  • add %cooldown reduction as a set bonus
  • make it support either Vitality Aegis of Menhir OR Chaos Aegis of Menhir.

I lost on this set…

The order of events for Conversion is as follows: Base Skill > Skill Modifiers > Conversion on the Skill or Transmuter > Conversion on Equipment and Buffs > Equipment, Auras and Passives

In this case:

Doombolt get full chaos, Foi get full chaos, vita. Same EoR.

Items: After this phys goes on chaos, elem goes on chaos fire goes on vita.

If the helm convert 30% elem to chaos, than why on chest fire to vita, when we know one conversion happen once?

Also odd is the Reap Spirit mods on the weapon.

Reap Spirit is at max Necro and the spawn scales with pet bonuses, of which the weapon has none, btw.

Sooo…you need to max Necro in order to profit off one skill that only benefits from the 3.5s original damage and also has some vit damage? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m also confused by the double damage of FoI. It’s also redundant with the conduit amulet that gives chaos conversion to AoM.

@omnitrio how does Aegis perform in this build compared to Virtue since 1.1.3.0 ?

here we go :smile:

1. Paladin in Virtue [Aegis of Menhir] VS. Dummy
  1. Paladin in Voidsoul [Aegis of Menhir] VS. Dummy
1 Like

@omnitrio thank you for taking the time to show it properly. The pinky FX makes you lose some DPS apparently :wink:

it’s near 2X damage lose on Vitality Menhir
in terms of unit time :crazy_face:

I played this set few days and here is my remarks

Voidsoul set give bonuses to 3 mastery and in fact the set is thematic - contains Vitality and Chaos damage

But builds based on 2 damage types are most often weak

That’s why I propose to divide damage types between classes

1. Occultist - will be 100% Chaos damage like now Doombolt + give him modifier to Sigil

2. Oathkeeper - will be 50% Chaos and 50% Vitality. Aegis of Menhir is normal but need more skill recharge bonuses. Also u can make Judgment modifier to Vitality and Chaos or Vire’s Might

3. Inquisitor - will be 100% Vitality. Flame of Ignaffar is more DOT damage skill. It is very hard to play by Aether or Chaos. Let’s make FoI 100% Fire to Vitality and Lighting to Vitality modifier.
    You can give Inq mastery RR to Vitality or can give to Inq Seal (like Bonemonger Set)

Please, @Zantai
Don’t leave this set
I really like your idea of casters with a shield

1 Like

To me the set is chaos. Chaos FOI or Aegis.

We need to choose vit or chaos and for me i think vit is better for this set and FoI.

1 Like

totally agree! look at at 4 set bonus and you would think this will be a nice vit Aegis

4set

and then this happens on the shield:

schiidl
phys to chaos on the shield making the vitality aegis really weak cause of this weird dual damage type thing on top of that its chaos already with the bad support… @Superfluff

Have you tried Aegis with this set :stuck_out_tongue:
It has some pretty sick dmg

that was the build. please to bully. i crafted it in 20 min build it ingame and in my opinion
this set is confusing. Vit/Chaos AoM is kind mediocre imho althoug: But can it kill Lokarr? yes it can.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BpLlrZ

Agegis in this set is 2X weak than Aegis in Virtue set )))
Videos some post above

Instead of Seal of Might I recomend choose u Seal of Blades
Your build have enough Phys Res
But very low Armor

1 Like

I cannot speak for Vitality.

Chaos worked well for me

I also tested FoI chaos and energy was an issue. Hopefully they improved it after last feedback. Haven’t tried again after that

I’ve written it in @AlexGoldFish_322 post but will write it here too.
About the chaos part of the set:
In comparison with Virtue set and its Aegis of Menhir Voidsoul is the loser although it has twice as more flat damage on a throw.
And if we increase cooldown, we should also increase skill damage.
So, the suggestion is either decrease cooldown of Aegis and DB by 1-1,5 src on the set, or increase drastically its damage so the long cooldown will be justified.