Few more ideas and features still needed

Hi all,

First of all I wanted to say big thanks to the devs as they are doing fantastic job - really appreaciated!

So after some radio silence (have some other games to play too!) I’m back here with a new-old list (note a lot has been done from the old list - great job!) with few extra additions! Unfortunately the old topic got closed hence the new one.

1. For all the buildings in which we can adjust manufacturing rate, work area radius, number of workers etc - please enable us do that as soon as we place the building site.

2. Trading post - replace “always keep in store” with (or add) “bring to trading post if quantity in storehouses exceeds a number”-button. “Always keep in store” is suicidal, barely usable. We want to sell an excess, going all over the list each year is super-tedious.

3. It would be nice to see, some adjustment of the working area radius - like you make it bigger when you scroll up and smaller when scroll down.

4. Some way of destroying items or selling them for 0g!

5. Minimap!!!

6. A hotkey to hide/show trees/rocks etc - sometimes it’s problematic to find existing buildings or place new building sites.

7. Remember position of opened windows after moving - like when you select a building, you move its window to the left, this should stay there forever, not reset after reopening.

8. Mining gold in deep mines - make it worthwhile, at the moment it feels like wasting human resources.

9. Wheat - feels like it needs a boost. At this moment you need 100% fertility and you need to be super-lucky with weather to make the crops barely higher than rye.
    And with -6% fertility it’s still better to do 2x buckwheat and no clover.

10. Some kind of military buffer in town center - so when forts/watchtowers are destroyed your soldiers don’t disappear! When you build/rebuild/recruit new soldiers to existing military buildings, the game would pull them from the buffer first - this could be also used for moving troops between military buildings, would require extra button to recruit soldiers I guess but I think it’s an interesting idea.
    Could even make your town hall a military base, so many new possibilities!

11. Hunters and boars - at this moment when boar is riding your village:

hunters retreat → ordinary folks kill the boar → hunter comes back to pick the hide

Feels like against any logic. Shouldn’t it be hunter protecting those poor lads?

Maybe something like this?

1. Moving is great but let us increase size of graveyards too, like with crop fields! - keep the bodies flow!

2. Assigning keys to units/buildings - like in all rts games - press “ctrl” + “1 to 0” to save selected unit/group of units/building, then press “1 to 0” to select it.

3. Bulk rebuild: This!

4. Ransom window minimise option: This!

5. Military expansion DLC?

6. Pub - atm it’s not worth building it - more like a debuff to your village - needs some rework.

7. Rats - make the icon appear only if there is no active rat catcher in the area or when the rats actually start causing troubles. We don’t need to see the icon if there is already rat catcher in the area who will deal with “dem ratz” before they start eating up food etc.

8. Custom music - any possibility to have our own music added to the playlist would be great, you can imagine after 400 hours it can be frustrating to listen all over again to few same songs.

9. Clicking on seed value in menu would copy it into clipboard.

As before, I will keep updating it every now and then.

Thanks

Updated with my latest idea and took of some stuff already ig.

Feel free to add to this topic more QOL features you guys think we’re still missing and i’ll keep it updated.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.