[File Sharing]Completed Illusionist/Transmute file!

UPDATED FILE A FEW POSTS DOWN

This file will give you every single illusionist transmute. Including white and green gear.

You will need to extract the attached file to something close to:

C:\Users(your username here)\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save

You’re welcome. Now the fashion shows can truly begin, and you can spend 20 minutes+ on your end game characters obsessing over their final look.

I did not include mythical or empowered transmutes, for the most part, since they look the same.

It doesnt work for me eventhough I put it in the mod folder and it just deletes all my current transmutes/transmogs.

He said to put it in the save folder, not the mod one. And are you using local saves which the above is the path to or cloud saving?

As medea said above. Also that file is old. This one should have all the 1.0.6 transmutes included. Only a handful more but still.

If you want it for hardcore just rename transmutes.gst to transmutes.gsh and it should work.

Should go in : C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save

or something like that. Search your computer for an already existing transmutes.gst to find it.

bump /10chars

Thanks a lot for this!

Will you update this to include FG?

You can do the same with GDStash. It’d be probably faster since you don’t have to wait for updates. :stuck_out_tongue:

where’s the file ?

This thread is about 3 years old. If you want all illusions just use GD Stash.