Games We Play

i’m finishing games so fast the past few weeks that its not even worth listing them all :open_mouth:

Plying Batallion 1944 hard to kill people there they are good lost my touch with WW2 weapons

Everspace is now out, really should give it a go after “trying” the beta and enjoying it.

Though they removed scanning probes ;-;

Speaking of Silent Hill, that cat scared the crap out of me big time since I’m sensitive to loud noises.

Playing right now:

Assassins Creed Unity
Stardew Valley
Banner Saga 2

guys! Any recommendations for a town builder game like Sims City/ Cities Skylines… been wanting to get a shot at Banished but I dont know if its good… Any other suggestions ? I have tried Dawn of Discovery too but eventually got bored with it…

:smiley:

cant wait for Crate’s take on a city town management game…

1 Like

I like Banished, slow pace, but it’s good. And when you get used to it, you can always play with mods, some of them are awesome. However, it can be hard to start this game.

Playing now : Faster Than Light AE !!

if you like Faster then Light also get Convoy

List of unreleased (or soon to be released games) that I might be interest in:

• Agony
  • Vampyr
  • Call of Cthulhu 2017 (or 2018)
  • God of War Reboot / God of War IV
  • Darksiders III
  • Hellblade
  • Destiny 2
  • State of Decay 2
  • Agents of Mayhem
  • Kingdom Hearts III

I tried but the game did not hook me like FTL. I don’t know why… I’m more into Space/SF.

Tonight, I’m going to try The Long Journey Home

I play a load of other games, but the most dominant ones are currently:

Smite (alltime Favorite)
Overwatch
Paladins
Arma 3
Orcs Must Die 2
Alien vs Predator
Alien Isolation

Thanks to Gog.com, Humblebundle and Steam i got way to many Games to ever complete :S

Now I play:
Terraria ( I love sandbox and building)
Alan Wake(slowly play to enjoy the atmosphere)
YOU TD ( A tower-def custom map of WAR3 but with rpg include, very hard and unique game)
Dota 2 ( I think GD devs are fans of Dota 2 too;)

Tropico 4 is really good. tropico 5… not so much…it was a dlc money grab.

Did a second play through of Dead Space 2 finally, oh how I love turning necromorphs into sweet, sweet gibs + the utterly creepy way they made the Unitology Temple. And so I might give Dead Space 1 another play through, though I’ll avoid DS3 simply due to how blah EA’s meddling made it.

World building’s still full of fridge logic though [insert rant on how much matter is in a moon, let alone a planet + solar/thorium cycle reactors for power], but otherwise it does horror quite nicely, even if the series is a little too reliant on jump-scares.

Otherwise alpha 6.0 is hitting Empyrion this week, which will probably draw me back in and maybe I finally get some Capital Vessel’s designs finished. Sitting on 4 unfinished ones + 2-3 more sitting in my design books. I just hope they didn’t screw up building stuff in creative in space, since it’s the best method for CV construction.

Here’s a list of games I’ve completed I made a while ago. Pre 2006 it’s a bit fuzzy. The first games I remember playing was Civilization 1, Heroes Quest 1 (Quest for Glory 1) and all of the Sierra games

Pre 2006:
Baldur’s Gate; Baldur’s Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast; Baldur’s Gate 2; Baldur’s Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal; Diablo; Diablo 2; Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction; Battlefield Vietnam; Battlefield 1942; Doom 3; Raven Shield;
Neverwinter Nights; NWN: SOU; NWN: HOTU; Crime Scene Investigation;
CSI Dark Motives; Deus Ex; Deus Ex: Invisible War; Medal of Honor: Allied Assault; Medal of Honor: Spearhead; Medal of Honor: Breakthrough; Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic; Largo Winch; The Thing; Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader; Need for Speed Underground; Need for Speed Underground 2; Call of Duty; Call of Duty: United Offensive; Temple of Elemental Evil; Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3; Broken Sword; Broken Sword 2;
Age of Wonders; Dawn of War; Hitman Contracts; Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II; Syberia 1; Divine Divinity; Beyond Divinity; Panzers Phase 1; Syberia 2; Men of Valor; The Sims; The Sims 2; Halflife; Halflife 2; Spellforce; Chronicles of Riddick; Soldiers: Heroes of WWII; CSI Miami; Far Cry; Rome: Total War; Tiger Woods 2005; Toca Race Driver; Toca Race Driver 2; Still Life; Panzers Phase 2; Grand Theft Auto San Andreas; Grand Theft Auto Vice City; Grand Theft Auto 3; Grand Theft Auto 2; Grand Theft Auto; Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault; Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time; Prince of Persia: Warrior Within; Cold Fear; The Sims 2 University; Sacred; Age of Empires; Age of Empires 2; Serious Sam; Serious Sam Second Encounter; Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind; Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal;

2006:
Age of Empires 3; Need for Speed Most Wanted; Project Nomads; Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones; Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow; Armed and Dangerous; Homeworld; Freedom Fighters; Fable: The Lost Chapters; Painkiller Black Edition; Total Overdose; Serious Sam II; Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion; Heroes of Might & Magic V; Commandos Strike Force; Halflife 2 Episode One; The Settlers V Heritage of Kings; Spellforce 2; Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30; Star Wars - Empire at War; Dark Messiah Might and Magic; Quake 4; Need for Speed Carbon; Tiger Woods 2006; Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II; CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder; Tomb Raider Legend

2007:
Dungeon Siege II; Dungeon Siege II: Broken World; Broken Sword 3; Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory; Bloodrayne 2; Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood; Act of War; Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars; Civilization IV; Area 51; Star Wars Republic Commando; GUN; Empire Earth; Neverwinter Nights 2; The Settlers VI: Rise of a Empire; Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer; Call of Duty 4; The Witcher; Crysis

2008:
Hellgate London; F.E.A.R; F.E.A.R Extraction Point; Need for Speed ProStreet; Civilization IV: Beyond the sword; STALKER; Prey; Assassins Creed; Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts; CSI Hard Evidence; Bioshock; Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath; Oblivion: Shivering Isles; Fallout 3; Mass Effect; Need for Speed Undercover; Prince of Persia 4; Sacred 2; Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir

2009:
Spore; Far Cry 2; Red Alert 3; Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate; Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the east; Grand Theft Auto IV; CSI New York; Empire Total War; Plants vs Zombies; Galactic Civilizations II; Simon the Sorcerer 4 Chaos Happens; Prototype; Need for Speed Shift; Wolfenstein; Dragon Age Origins

2010:
Anno 1404; Batman Arkham Asylum; Bioshock 2; Mass Effect 2; Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight; Dragon Age Awakening; Assassin’s Creed 2; Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands; World of Goo; Starcraft II; Disciples III; Fallout: New Vegas; Civilization V; Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

2011:
Dragon Age 2; Mafia 2; Crysis 2; Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood; The Witcher 2; Dungeon Siege III; Deux Ex Human Revolution; Need for Speed Hot Pursuit; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

2012:
Mass Effect 3; Batman Arkham City; Assassin’s Creed Revelations; Diablo 3; Vampires vs Zombies; Disciples III Resurrection; Max Payne 3; XCOM: Enemy Unknown; Dishonored; LA Noire; Of Orcs and Men; Assassins Creed III; Far Cry 3; Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway

2013:
Might & Magic Heroes VI; Crysis 3; Tomb Raider; Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm; Bioshock Infinite; Grid 2; Metro Last Light; Alan Wake; Assassin’s Creed Black Flag

2014:
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare; Might & Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness; Might & Magic Legacy; South Park: The Stick of Truth; Call of Duty Ghosts; Batman Arkham Origins; Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning; Heroine’s Quest; Broken Sword 5 - The Serpant’s Curse; Bound by Flame; Watch Dogs; Planescape: Torment; Divinity: Original Sin; Wasteland 2; Civilization: Beyond Earth; Broken Age; Far Cry 4; Shadow of Mordor

2015:
Dragon Age: Inquisition; Cities Skylines; Pillars of Eternity; Assassin’s Creed Unity; The Witcher 3; The Banner Saga; Dying Light; King’s Quest Chapter 1; Might & Magic Heroes VII; Fallout 4

2016:
Legend of Grimlock; Legend of Grimlock 2; Assassin’s Creed Syndicate;
XCOM 2; Anno 2070; Far Cry Primal; Anno 2205; Batman Arkham Knight; The Wolf Among Us; Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone; Witcher 3 Blood and Wine; Fallout 4 Far Harbor; Fall of the Dungeon Guardians; King’s Quest Chapter 2-5; Doom; Master of Orion; Deus Ex Mankind Divided; Civilization VI; Mafia 3; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Stories: The Path of Destinies

2017:
Grim Dawn

Dark Souls PtD! I’ve finished it so many times that I play it to relax after a long day nowadays…lol

@petrivanzyl

Jeez…quite the list there!

Very admirable effort you put in.

Reminds me of my younger days where I would so eagerly buy anything on steam with a big fat discount slapped on it. Ended up never touching even 70% of it.

Not so nowadays when I have priorities and responsibilities; it’ll take more than 90% off for Gaben to get my wallet.

i mostly buy dlc’s of games i own and actually play. on rare occasion buy new games. made me get to the point that my backlog of 1000+ games is now for 42% completed.

Better than me.

I’ve only 100% completed 6 out of 80+ games in my library.

70% out of 74 games which I might not touch :confused:

That’s why I became so selective.

I am terribly jealous. 1000+ games? I’ve not gotten anywhere near that. Actually… (Looks at third full bookshelf) Maybe there’s a reason for my lesser game play. XD

I finally slogged through DA2. Can’t say as I enjoyed it anywhere near as much as Origins. Inquisition is… Painful. Collection quests? “Open world”? It’s a whole lot of empty space that I really don’t have a story-driven reason to care about. Nor do I get any reason to care about the collection quests. I don’t know how they looked at Origins and said “Yeah, the people who loved that will totally love this!”

Went through ME 1-3 a while ago, fun stuff. Multiple full play throughs were warranted.

Gwent’s public beta is fun so far, here and there. Never played the Witcher games, but fun so far. Nice to have something PvP to play, at times.

About to go back through Tyranny, because I just got the DLC for that. Can’t believe that isn’t more popular… But then, I read a lot, and most of the complaints I hear are about the excessive reading, so… Shrug.

Using TQ AE to get my GD fix, since I can’t really justify starting a character that I might have to totally scrap after the expansion drops. The targeting system is… Pained, to say the least. But it’s passable so far, though I’ve not yet gotten to the second difficulty.