GD Community League Looking for Lore Writter

Looking for someone, who is good with words, to write a few lore notes ( maybe 5 ) for the upcomming Community League Season 2.

Do you already have the ideas and just need someone who is good with words (and English)? Also how lengthy should these be? A few dozen or hundreds of words?

What I have in mind is a tale of a battle from a first person perspective. Think that will fit best for what I am trying to achieve. Of coure if the writter has better ideas we can divert.

It should’t be too lenghty, probably 600-100 words ( no idea ). Depending on how long it turns out to be, it will be split into 3 - 5 notes.

hey im a writer, well trying to be at least, im in the process of writing my first book and i wouldn’t say im J. R. R. Tolkien but im ok i think, like i hinted at im kind of new at this so put me on the back burner, unless u want to see what i can do by writing a lore note or something dm me your discord info. (i do not know if there is dms on these forms i just created an account so i can type this i had no need of one until now so sry if im wrong.)

Yes, DMs / PMs are available. Either click on someone’s avatar and then on the Message button or reply to a post and change it to a New Message.
grafik