Give us something!

The hypetrain is on and its strolling down fast!
Give us something Crate! A date, a graphic, a bone.

People here are getting nervous and picky, as seen in the number of threads - really, typos bug report or sexist messages in news section :wink:
Ive checked my paypal account balance 20 times now, just to be sure i can buy the x-pack right after release.

Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

Haven’t checked GD in a while, they don’t have some form of pre order option?

-.-

Firstly, welcome to the forums

Secondly, I’ve been asking for a countdown/timer widget on the forums to let us know about the expansion.
But it looks like they want to troll us hard, so that we wake up one morning sipping coffee checking GOG/Steam to find Ashes of Malmouth being purchasable:rolleyes:

You’ll get a live twitch stream tomorrow assuming the devs aren’t too busy (2pm EST - check for your matching time zone) and a new Grim Misadventures on Monday. What more do you want? :wink:

Release date, duh :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Chthon! I read a forum a lot, but wasn’t expecting response from you :slight_smile: What a treat.

Im getting a knee surgery tomorrow and i will need to lay on bed for 2 weeks, so if Crate would release it on weekend, that would be great :slight_smile:

And if not, maybe then I would have some time to level my hybrid pyro and post build idea somewhere in the future.

Welcome to the forums!

As for giving something, Crate has: The Grim Misadventures which happen every two weeks! Lots of bones and graphics and dates (though no specific dates for the xpac release.

The latest issue is Grim Misadventure #126: Main Views.

Then you will surely be surprised when in reality there will be a Wendigo across from you, pre-sipping your coffee and gnawing on a copy of the game you just bought that you didn’t even realize you’d already bought. Worse, now you contracted brain freeze trying to work out how it was gnawing on a digital copy! And now you can’t even marvel at that because it’s already slurping your frozen brain like a slushy! Fbbbbtpfft!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

We’ve gotten some pretty excellent spoilers recently with the main menu and new loading screen. Crate’s artists are awesome. I suspect the release date announcement is getting close but we’ll just have to wait and see.

@OP: Nice “Stan” throwback, by the way. I haven’t listened to that song in years… Now the chorus is stuck in my head. Great.

Edit Oh, and welcome to the game/forum!

I am trying to process your inner workings :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow you guys are sure quick to catch on fire :slight_smile:
Yeah, it may be my 3rd post, but im sure to check on Forums every day since half a year :slight_smile: So i know most of staple builds, misadventures and I saw some twitter/youtube stuff on the xpack.
Still probably nothing comparing to some of “pre-alpha” supporters hah :slight_smile:

You have dark days ahead of you.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

something…

here you go