GPU Maxes out while in Game

Hello All,

I have a 1080 Ti, yet this games maxes out my GPU to 100%, even on a just started game. I have looked around but I cant seem to find a fix for this even though I have seen others with the same issue? Is this being addressed or has a solution been identified?

Thank you!

I do have the opposite problem. I have GTX 1650, game is using 2300 MB out of 4000 MB of the graphic card memory. CPU is working on 2/3 (Intel i5 9300H) and the game is laggy getting sometimes 2-7 FPS. So why not to take more juice from CPU and GUP ??

1 Like

Just so you know, if your gpu is maxing out your system is running as intended…

If your gpu isnt running at 100% then you have a bottleneck.

I don’t have a dedicated GPU… it runs just fine. 8D

The 12GB RAM is what helps for me.

The game maxes out a 1080 Ti on the main menu on the lowest setting, thinking the GPU isn’t strong enough is ridiculous. Especially considering the steam recommended GPU is a GeForce GTX 980.

This is clearly an issue with the game, my PC sits well above the recommended specs.

1 Like

Provide your dxdiag report.

Well get out of the menu and play the game. Once you get to a high population count you may find your GPU isn’t maxed out anymore and the game code struggles to keep the GPU busy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.