Grim Dawn Act4: Part1 releases with Build28!

Who knew that it is a good idea to read the patch notes before jumping in? LOL Just kidding. Normally, I do but this time I was so excited that I jumped right into the game which was good for several WTF? moments.

Great job on B28, Crate! I am loving it so far.

Family, turkey, football and grim dawn. Now that’s a happy thanksgiving.

nice buff to shadow strike and yeah my mind is pretty much blown out fo the universe with this new update. thanks a lot crate! you will always be my #1 favorite gaming company!

YES!!! I have been waiting so long for this thread… So I know what I´ll do next weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

Awhh yeah!!! The anticipation was killing me! Just in time for some holiday gaming!!

Hey guys, question about this:

Relics: removed % Experience from the list of possible completion bonuses. Increased values on bonuses against specific monster types and increased % attribute combination bonuses.

Wont be able to check myself til 12/1/15, couple of my relics have +5% exp, would this be replaced with something random?
Or will i lose out on completion bonus all together?(doubt it)

They removed the item filter ?

Please, anyone know ? All the items cant be hidden now on the ground, and its fuking destroying the game.

Read the patch notes, see this post for immediate need. :slight_smile:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=281665#post281665

Well thanks ! That was a vicious patchnote. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve maybe read like 80% of this.

Hyyyyppeeeed

[/li]
These changes are simply amazing and the game is so much smoother on my system now! :D/ Thank you once again Crate for this awesome game and this unexpected update, I still thought B28 was another week or two away. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway I must get back to hunting down more devotion shrines… :cool:

Many many thanks. Btw: you forgot to mention scroll bars ! Scrolling via dragging tabs is much much better now. Thank you !

nice ubdate but i only got 2 skill points fo a lvl up is that meant so ??

yesssss :smiley:

Yeah, 50+ levels only give 2 skill points per level instead of 3. This is a good thing because the previous assumption that the level cap would be 75 doesn’t hold as much water.

ok but the depressing thing on it is that i calculated the obtimal build for mi with 3 skill boints so i need to change it now

Updated the method by which areas are loaded as you move around the world, resulting in reduced CPU load and significantly improved performance. The performance gains will depend on your hardware configuration.

Various calculation processes have been optimized, resulting in up to a 10% gain in framerates. These changes may cause your equipment to reroll their stats, resulting in different values. This may cause you to lose, or gain, some attributes.

Thank you!!

Very hyped by the patch, the devotion system is wow !

wondering where is the option to filter items like before, i don’t want to show all the blank items i drop ^^

Omggggg :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

day way to many: SO HUNGRY!

Thnx guys!