Grim Dawn Meme Corner

MRWodv

MRW I stay up to 3am playing, and forget I sided with Kymon’s Chosen.

16 Likes

He looks like he just wanted to give you a hand with that big ol’ log you’re carrying.

Not just log, it’s the captain’s log :smile:

And you need to hit Log with it.

Good display of aggro abuse. The other guy didn’t even flinch.

1 Like

Most of the time I’m imagining Loggy only shows off his head 'cause we interrupt the ritual. The rest of the body would be similar to Obsidian Ravager or some monstrous colossus like Cthulhu. It’s a pity we don’t have a phase 2 Loggy. Maybe someone (Ulgrim) could be the catalyst dragging us to a Chthonian domain and fight his true form so that we could release Ulgrim from his blood possession once and for all.

5 Likes

He does have a ass. :rofl:

#rule34 leggo

11 Likes

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Balancing Meme

Responded within quote.

3 Likes

Someone do “portraits of famous SR builds” all zoomed in and rotated 180°

3 Likes

3 Likes

Chaos Scorv

ChaosScorv

7 Likes

I am missing some sort of reference here, aren’t I?

1 Like

you seem to be, when 1.1.5.0 came out there were some people who claimed that the morgoneth set looked a bit too much like the falmer armour

1 Like

“Excuse me sir, do you have the time to talk about our lord and savior, Ulzuin?”

3 Likes

yes. ulzuin was once a korvan deity. but he got seduced and pranked by a mortal human ‘woman’. then he ragequit from being a korvan deity. now he has become volcanoes and magmas clinging to the ruins of korvan city.

Rumor has it that ulzuin is currently in affair with a mortal human woman named Daila Thornsbury. She sometimes can be seen writing fanfics besides a campfire on a cliff adjacent to magmas on the edge of korvan city. Perhaps ulzuin wants to redeem his mistake by seeking inspiration from the world of fanfiction.

6 Likes

:rofl: hahaha

1 Like