Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Before each and every patch

z2

10 Likes

Zentai

3 Likes

2 Likes

that reminds me, is there any celestial/ascendant like beings with size of dwarf/halfling/fairy in gd world?

a pint-sized superboss/nemesis could be interesting.

Luke, I am your father! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Cursed

14 Likes

Okay, that is just all kinds of wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maska has a Scorv fetish, deal with it. :smile:

2 Likes

What Scorv fetish? I have only 20 pictures of him in my Homework folder :scorv:

11 Likes

the skull looks angry. maybe it want to scream “you’re not my mistress!”

then scorcylla says:

then the skull realize its mistake, asking forgiveness from its “mistress” scorcylla.

bysmiel is everywhere. especially you. you’re bysmiel too.

2 Likes

Hmm interesting statement. Many people know that I am Fwuffy (Maya here) and she is known for her love into pets and bondage action. Maybe at the end of the day both of us are the manifestation of Bysmiel, the boob spider… but I can’t leave Scorv, not yet… not enough pictures

1 Like

Nice touch on the bird.

3 Likes

Many people also know Maska as Maya’s alt.

1 Like

we all know though bysmiel is actually a beggar. begging for attention from the world and celestials. byscilla herself admit it in game (or is it the temple attendant, i kinda forgot).

malmouth loading screen has proven it. she is nonexistent in AoM, but she got the loading screen. i honestly wished some ugdenbog witches (necromancy u know) or korinia (inquisitor+arcanist, obviously) deserved it more… and both of those are female chars.

i think beowbsmielcylla begged so much to crate for AoM load screen. such a beggar.

meanwhile, solael is too busy gorging on vitalities from his cult’s interrupted rituals, while dreeg is to busy working with crate for new contents. and ravager is too kyoote to be made as AoM load screen. clearly the witches are the only viable candidates for AoM load screen.

yet we got a beggar.

This summary has been made for comedic purpose. Any resemblance to existing profile is purely coincidental.

he protec
he attac
but most importantly
he never likes bacc

9 Likes

LOL this is fantastic

trust level: mvp.
just like how shiny (ray of heavens!) and perfect barrowholm is.

Tip for new players from @Maya I’ve read on Discord:

• the gargoyle above found in the middle of Korvan Sands is best for farming Gargoyle belts because it has 100% spawn chance
5 Likes

And a 100% kill you chance as well. :rofl:

4 Likes

Noob trap, it costs Celestial essence. Yup that’s the only problem. :smile:

2 Likes