Grim Dawn Meme Corner

That generally happens with the totem in ancient groove second floor, atleast if I’m farming there with a demolitionist :rofl:

As we say on the discord

Shut up and post memes! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You first.

1 Like

I don’t do memes much and have no GD ones. I do have a funny article though if you want a laugh.

You better hope that article is meme-worthy then or you will be meme’d out of here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-55658942

1 Like

-hopelessness-13086

Obviously that should have Calla in it but I only have 3 minutes before I have to get back o writing. :smiley:

5 Likes

I can show you my latest Guardian Multiplication trick

4 Likes

1 Like

didn’t include here all confirmed changes - such as slithbane rework and stuff. as usual in these kind of bingo’s (or at least what i’ve seen) - some of the cells are ironic and some are not.

19 Likes

Let me guess: the one in the middle is ironic and the one at the top left corner is what is actually going to happen Kappa.

Cyclone can’t get nerfed again, can it?

2 Likes

If Cyclone got nerfed (again) it should be called as Breeze.

6 Likes

Okay, so after 2500 hours I’ve finally been running a lot more SR stuff. (yeah, sue me.)

I’m sure someone else has mentioned this but when you finish a chunk of SR and the blue portal pops and you run to it. I can’t be the only one that who gets a deep satisfaction and feel:

1 Like

You knew the changes to SR were imminent, and yet you still did this. You’re in trouble now.

9 Likes

asdf

Fake, :zantai: couldn’t have written that as he knows Polish where this is not Z but a different letter Ż.

7 Likes

“Trozan’s Set: Additional Wind Devil moved to parallel universe.”

I think Zantai is 4 Parallel Universes ahead of you on that one.

5 Likes

Guilty as charged. I will spend the next week accumulating ugdenblooms as community service and compensation for the pain and misery I have caused.

5 Likes

Cursive can be anything you want it to be!

1 Like

You might think this post belongs to the ‘‘Trophy Room’’ thread but no;

Player: I’m here for the blooms yihaaa!

RNGESUS: No man, here; play some ranged chaos PS.

3 Likes

Magic tier affix, not even Demonic, garbage

2 Likes