Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Crucible of the Stars is not nearly as depressing.

1 Like

more like crucible of superstars. with lokarr as THAT kind of hollywood producer.

1 Like

Rune of Hagarrad confronts Direni

18 Likes

Taken: What’s up?
Direni: What?
Taken: You.
Direni: Huh? *get tossed

5 Likes

this must be a favorite torture method for erulan inquisitors interrogating some sussy baka heretics. if they detect some lies, it won’t be a forced confession like veritaserum, the sussy baka will instantly get ragdolled to stratosphere at over 9000% ragdoll speed.

1 Like

And now physical damage has completely broken the game, breaking records left and right.

2 Likes

Kill Darius Cronley they said

Btw you need to use Force Move to be able to put runes directly under his feet.

14 Likes

I have been doing this since I discovered the runes, that’s one way to abuse game mechanics and I really adore the game letting us do it. It’s also called cheesing in-game.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cronley: aah the emissary from DC has arrived, lets speak about our issues in civilized manner… Wait what are you doing?

5 Likes

3 Likes

“Working as indended” :wink:

if the taken is from DC of DC universe’s justice league, darius will definitely get more civilized treatment.

dec 3rd made it possible to say this with a straight face :grin:

1 Like

yugol is the best janitor in grimverse
yugol go brrrrr

2 Likes

8 Likes

Just Ultos

4 Likes

The Covidnators

As if the the citizens of Cairn have not got enough problems on their plate, this new threat arrives!
Fear not - Inquisitor Creed has dispatched a trusty medic squadron designated as “The Covidnators” led by “Viv the Vaccinator” to lead the assault against this new enemy.

3 Likes

acid+elemental+aether+lightning damage. its like an item made for every builds ever.