Grim Dawn Meme Corner

all these memes about regen be raging around while ch’thon desperately needs more daily transfusion of hp. luckily, he had the longest hp bar in the entire grimverse (no, yugol doesn’t have hp bar) so it’ll take almost eternity to dry up his veins.

1 Like

8 Likes

i never though elsa has that much experience with trolls!!! she can disguise herself as a troll and snuck into the troll camp near the broken hills to put mornay’s corpse there to frame the trolls!!! not to mention she was sent into devil’s crossing before grim dawn due to mysterious circumstances… sus!!!

poor mornay. all that exploration skillz went into yugol when he starts simping for elsa.

Oh no

mornayBBQ

6 Likes

i guess Elsa heard about this and it was the final straw

:grin:

2 Likes

that would be an excellent item to repel trolls. it has lots of experience with them.

Game is telling me my Devos suck I guess :joy: (all from one loot room lol)

3 Likes

can’t unsee image

14 Likes

too bad! you have peered too much into the veil beyond the eldritch realm! expect dreeg patting your back sympathetically, understanding your pain of the grim truth of the grimverse.

of course, you can ask our friendly neighborhood janitor yugol to make you unsee them~

1 Like
18 Likes

Bourbon forget his current alts isa low OA retal build

2 Likes

That’s fucking hilarious! Had a shitty day, thanks for making me smile!

1 Like

when the taken devote too much into the gallows constellation.

hangman jarvis: just as planned~

dreeg: their fates was already written on the noose. lots of fates there. cries

Image 020

8 Likes

come to think of it, there’s a LOT of hanged bodies littered around cairn. makes you think that hangman jarvis is secretly serving an obscure celestial with rope fetish. looks like memelord scorv and his patron raveygrr has new competition!

2 Likes

Mhm. Man is OBSESSED with death through hanging, and nobody removes the bodies because they simply can’t combat the dark energy emanating from ropes.

I guess Jarvis has all the rights to be a final boss of GD2.

3 Likes

people strolling by the forum to check on the patch progress seeing builds voluntarily offered up on The Altar of Zantai for sacrifice:

6 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

ah. 69. the yin yang simbol. understandable. have a nice day.