Grim Dawn Meme Corner

They made Scion of Arcane Force for elemental Cadence and added Cadence and Fighting Form bonus to a bunch of elemental items.

What Norzan says

Thanks, @Norzan and @Maska322. Kinda disappointing they havenā€™t given it a full set yet.

Back to the memes now I suppose. Hereā€™s something from the old days back when Lox had multiple spawn points -

All credit to the video uploader obv.

2 Likes

loxmere is like the inquisition. all gd players never expected to meet him for the 1st time in the ww1-esque plains near the necropolis in the old days of gd. since almost every mobs and heroes in the main campaign are mostly predictable with manageable damage spike.

also, i recall that heā€™s the only aetherial mage assassin using dual dagger spellbreaker build while masquerading as your typical power hangry aetherial mages with robes. i can imagine the trauma of hardcore players who got jumpscared by him.

nobody expects an aetherial mage to suddenly tele-jump-stabbed them out of nowhere in a place where mobs are a breeze (the ā€˜friendlyā€™ black legion mines are unexpected too). also, he got a cool name ā€˜loxmereā€™. who ever gets a name like that except some nonsensical magical lovecraftian creatures.

you just got loxmereā€™d should be the phrase for sudden dark souls-esque deaths in gd.

3 Likes

The answer to these big questions is easy:

git gud

1 Like

it was the ghost crabsā€¦ they were more powerful than these days.

Soā€¦ you got any more of that pendant Creed? Iā€™ll be more careful next.

21 Likes

Damn he bashed you so hard. But then he has like 984932954823 copies of that pendant, not that precious anymore :confused:

apparently, one of creedā€™s precious pendant was somehow lost and found in a forgotten land called lordran.

pendant

if looked closely, a disembodied voice will describe the mystery of this pendant:
ā€œTrinket. No effect, but fond memories comfort travelersā€

1 Like

New patch new meme

16 Likes

Guardian of Pimpyreon

4 Likes

*Guardian of Piperrion ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

3 Likes

I dont understand, can someone explain this meme? :thinking:

More likely Guardians of Empowerment. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Anyone have the original image?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=girl+couch+black+meme

Oh. Lol. Well then.

Remember to wash your hands.
BloodPoxOP

11 Likes

Maybe we should turn on the ā€œGoreā€ option in real life to slow the spread? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah Creed nothing could go wrong, that powder is kinda addicting, where you get that stuff? Look Korinia wanting that too, sheā€™s said she share it with Wilfor and heā€™s been high as Aleks meteor.

5 Likes