Grim Dawn Meme Corner

The one time I had the damn key in my inventory, they all drop :smile:

4 Likes

GTA moment

1 Like

with so many strange keys to salazar’s sanctuary dropping in uncountable universes of grim dawn, one can’t help but wonder whether it should be renamed to normal key. because its not strange anymore.

game: this key had a grimdark design… caked with blood and rust… you hear whispers of restless spirits emanating from it…

the taken: yawn.

1 Like

How about ‘Strangely Normal’ key lol.

1 Like

A crazy thought :crazy_face:. Do crates in Grim Dawn have souls? Because otherwise I cannot explain why I get Soul Harvest buff when destroying crates with Bone Harvest :thinking:.

“The bones of the dead fragment and absorb the souls of your foes, empowering you and your minions with the power of death”.

4 Likes

blame the aetherials. they can animate scarecrows with infused aetherial energy. so why not crates and furnitures?
maybe they’re even infusing our clothes with aetherial energy right now?!?! beware the aetherial infused underwears!!!

1 Like

1 Like

those skeletons are built different in the old (younger?) days…

1 Like

Forum right now:

6 Likes

19 Likes

when you use movement skills into any empty spots, you are dooming yourself into yugol’s empty embrace.

and do you remember when was the skills to dash/leap/teleport into empty spots introduced in grim dawn??? its when Forgotten Gods was released!!! through the blessings of the 3 witch gods or if you choose oathkeeper’s volcanic stride (lets see how volcanic it is when you realize you dash into EMPTY spots).

the 3 was already influenced by yugol. and all those holy celestials associated with oathkeeper class.

right now, who knows how many grim dawn players are zigzagging through cairn from one EMPTY spot into another with esport tier dash/leap/teleport skillz!!! yugol wins by default. we can only save ourselves by emulating our ancestors in titan quest that was never able to dash/leap/teleport into empty spots and boringly runs everywhere or pray some enemies exist just to dash/teleport to reduce travel times…

personally i wish we can backflip into yugol. leapback isn’t as stylish as backflip.

Your lack of faith is disturbing, Brother!

9 Likes

sorry… i couldn’t resist… because it isn’t grim enough…Average Grim Dawn Players

3 Likes

KORVAAAAK S(H)AVE MEEE

1 Like

Kymon's Retreat Major Baby Plan
Grim Babies
Grim Baby Fistpump
Yes. Korvaak’s ultimate plan is to PURGE THE HERETICS and CREATE LOYAL GRIM ASCENDANTS BABIES.

one can’t help but wonder… those korvaak rageflame fatties kinda look like giant babies. kai’saan is a giant eldritch baby too then.

seriously though, almost all the factions in cairn had unspoken ceasefires until grim dawn 2 happens, because they need more babies for more manpowers. the resistances need fresh recruits??? use babies!!! the 3 witch gods need fresh recruits/sacrifices??? use babies!!! aetherials need more bodies for possession and experiments??? use babies!!! chthonians need more bodies for sacrifices??? use babies!!! mogdrogen needs new eco fighters??? use babies!!! everybody needs more people to delay yugol’s nomnomnomming of cairn??? use babies!!!

People soon going to start riots on the streets because of nerfs :rofl:

HpDegen

6 Likes

awaiting patch 9.2 meme builds:

4 Likes

Crate lives in endless summer :grin:.

4 Likes

I wish we could fly in grim dawn 2.

5 Likes

Wind Devils? They were always my most favourite skill, I love them! :smirk:

11 Likes