Grim Dawn Meme Corner

if the taken is from DC of DC universe’s justice league, darius will definitely get more civilized treatment.

dec 3rd made it possible to say this with a straight face :grin:

1 Like

yugol is the best janitor in grimverse
yugol go brrrrr

2 Likes

8 Likes

Just Ultos

4 Likes

The Covidnators

As if the the citizens of Cairn have not got enough problems on their plate, this new threat arrives!
Fear not - Inquisitor Creed has dispatched a trusty medic squadron designated as “The Covidnators” led by “Viv the Vaccinator” to lead the assault against this new enemy.

3 Likes

acid+elemental+aether+lightning damage. its like an item made for every builds ever.

5 Likes

to people of cairn, scrap piles is like a desert oasis for them. they’ll definitely see desert fatamorgana in form of scrap piles.

Soiled Trouser builds’ as explained by sir Isiah Whitlock Jr.:

1 Like

Grimmest Ponderings

1 Like

:crate:

Rekt

Verdict - @RektbyProtoss has bigger balls than :crate:. The balls also explode more. With a healthier green color.

4 Likes

“and playing now again on all Cairn stations, it’s the nr.1 hit single, over nine times in a row”

:notes:
Un-Nerf my heart,
say you’ll buff me again
Undo this hurt that you caused, when you pushed out the patch, and ruined my build
Un-cry these tears,
i cried at changelog times.
Un-Nerf my heart…
:notes:

8 Likes

Damn… Now I can’t get it out of my head

Damn those pesky Portuguese and their strong endgame!
firefox_NO7DgFSaNE

Luckily, Crate has their own unique building!
firefox_6z5ODohlKb

4 Likes

i wasn’t aware that cairn had portuguese citizens in it. also, did crate entertainment ascended from game developers studio into an official nation now?

I died of laughter :rofl:

1 Like

The perfect shoulders for EoR:

eor_irl

16 Likes