Grim Dawn Meme Corner

Sir, I’m going to have to ask you again, to get down from the top of the priceless tomb.

10 Likes

hahaha that’s a top of tops

1 Like

11 Likes

When you release fiends from the void while checking on yet another marked rock while still fleeing from the voidfiends you just released from the previous rock

1 Like

7 Likes

angry bird noises

8 Likes

Lower enemy damage with Death’s whisper hood instead :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Trying to collect all the 'Zoths?

Seriously though, I feel like Wen’Zoth spawns way too often from the voidmarked lootables. All the other 'Zoths are green with envy. I loot something, kill Wen’Zoth and he’s back instantly on the next tree stump.

Justice for the 'Zoths!!

5 Likes

Everybody always checking Wen’Zoth, but nobody ever asks How’Zoth.

17 Likes

Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-GHOL

Petition to change Wen’Zoth to Timewarped.

2 Likes

What? Timewarped’Zoth? Too long a word. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Reflective would then be htoZ’Zoth?

Wen’Zoth - When’Zoth - Timewarped.

1 Like

Wan’Zoth isn’t looking too good

I’ll do you one better WHY’Zoth!

Reflective of course

Waah’Zoth, relective, shadowstriking ,non arcane tagged instant nulli cast, swap-teleporting, meteor and projectile retaliatory aura with healing fumble pools type? :scorv:

1 Like

Nya’rlathon

Nya’rlathon

10 Likes

2 Likes