Grim Dawn Meme Corner

My recent GT bug showed me how tough is to makes builds. So here’s my meme about it.

6 Likes

Who will win

ScoocS
ScoocS

or

OrvvrO
OrvvrO

5 Likes

these scorv full in game head memes makes me wish other gd characters’ full in game head/face are also featured more frequently in gd memes/forums

1 Like

Needs more Gazerman.

gazerman%20in%20every%20slot

9 Likes

nice
nice

4 Likes

Bat Butt devotion
Grants Twin Fangs Ass claps skill
ButtDevotion

5 Likes

Deer Zantai

6 Likes

Since christmas is going out, need to post dis while I can: image

7 Likes

Is this the so called “ahegao” expression?

3 Likes

It is the so called “fwuffgao” expression :smirk:

2 Likes

grim dawn world will never have ahegao emoji. its always grim all the time in cairn.

1 Like

Bysmiel might disagree :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

bysmiel doesn’t have ahegao expression. she only has 2 facial expression:
-smug: permanent expression on her in game model.
-smirk: the ashes of malmouth loading screen we all know and judge.

her followers are most likely blessed/cursed too with those limitations. if bysmiel can’t go ahegao, then no one in the cairn will ever be able to do that.

of course, in the old korvan days, bysmiel and ulzuin are most likely be the masters of ahegao cult.

but after bysmiel ascended into a witch god (and ulzuin descended into a sea of raging lava and volcano (fan theory btw)), she never showed any ahegao expression again. the celestial crate certainly has their inexistent hand (its a crate) meddling over all this event.

or maybe there’s a secret group capable of doing ahegao a lot. most likely they hide (and party) in lokarr’s den. very possible since lokarr is non-canon because he breaks 4th wall like bourbon clone and celestial crate. his 4th-wall breaking ability is guaranteed to give him the only internet connection in cairn, which he used to give lots of ahegao generating content to his guests.

oh i just remembered. the ravager can do ahegao. his long tongue lolling out forever gave it away.

ravager out-ahegaoed bysmiel in canon confirmed.

2 Likes

you dirty twisted fuck. #iloveit

1 Like

Sex change operation in GD Defiler gone wrong

4 Likes

Looks pretty accurate to me

5 Likes

grim dawn has an occultist with very chaos-damage-y appearance as poster character in vanilla.

yet it feels like chaos damage still has limited and hard to access itemization.

and what’s more confusing, occultist has no chaos rr… yet the holy inquisitor class has both chaos rr and aether rr. inquisitor is more heretical than both occultist and arcanist!

is chaos damage still meme-able now? when will it be out of memefamy?

Chthonking

Chaos damage is actually pretty potent now

yes it is. but how many are the variants of sets and uniques specifically tailored for chaos damage? rahzin, black flame, what else…
also, how’s the max capability of chaos rr across the classes and gears, and how’s the overall chaos resists of enemies these days.
maybe there are other questions pertaining the state of chaos related gears and chaos damage for the latest gd version… but if the above questions can be answered satisfactory, then chaos damage is out of the memelands and will never be made fun of again.

1 Like