Grim Dawn V1.1.2.0 Preview

its targo’s hammer that Im craving a visual upgrade. Heck even an increase in its range would be cool.

Not sure for the rest but blizzard does not feel like a blizzard at all, more like snowflakes drop. Could use a little more weight impact in it idont know.
I want to suggest more but first lets get the older sets and core skills upgraded first

So do I need to refarm my Nadaan’s/Temporal Arblade and other legendaries with changes or will this apply to old items?

You should never need to refarm an item due to any changes in GD.

Except the cases when the rolls on the item become significant worse. :wink:

That’s cool, hope I get good rolls on the new stuff!

The Field Command nerf is disappointing (I use it on my Warlord, Blademaster, and Death Knight) but the changes to Necromancer look interesting.

When I was facerolling stuff in late Normal/Elite, terrify was annoying as mostly melee.

However, I found it useful in harder content to not get surrounded as much and found the hype about how terrible it was overdone. I still think confuse can be better and the Reap Spirit buffs may make it worthwhile. Death Knight is my favorite class so far.

Luckily you can now quasi reroll set items. Makes it quite a bit easier to get a good roll.

I ran through the numbers in my head last night and a 5min cruci clearing retal DE will clear somewhere between 7:30-8 mins after just the amy nerf. But the phys retaliation will also be nerfed by a lot so if it becomes a 9 min cruci build, then that’s not for me anymore :stuck_out_tongue: (note that I’m not saying #deadbuild cause some people will play it and it’s still gonna be campaign playable.)

I hate to agree that the Censure nerf was right. But not together with Mageslayer amulet nerf. Sudden loss of 12% rr is a lot to digest.

Also, I think the Steel resolve nerf is too much. 16% racial dmg poof and gone?

This is what GD Stash is for :wink:

Tested Rah’zin entire evening with more GTs

It’s not impossible and has potential but definitely has some issues. it’s not a pleasant experience.

I posted a feedback thread and all. Hopefully it will see some tweaks right this patch Fingers crossed

Thanks for the patch preview!

I always wanted to play a Quillthrower of Dreeg Witch Hunter, and now with the buffs to the weapons (I have both versions) I will give this a try and start leveling a new character.

No exact plan how to build it yet, but I guess maxing ABB and DEE with transmuter and the typical acid devotions should work somehow. At least it should be fun to play. :smiley:

We should start to practice some sacred rituals to speed up Crate’s work. They know we need them, but they know they can not rely on us in this particular situation because we don’t give a heck about how much they work and the only thing we care about is the game and nothing else.

Crate dont listen to Username for now. Please dont release the patch yet as I have a major homework coming up and test to pass. I cant focus if u release the patch right now. Maybe Friday is a good time for the week end and by that time you would have already visually upgraded most if not all skills! Thank you! :wink:

Afaik they don’t release Fridays. My bet is tomorrow or Thursday.

Nice! Always going to love new art and effects!

Quick question, I might be blind but I’m seeing a lot of feedback on the new set reworks, where are people reading this?

Skyper the last dev stream on the 19th April showed the changes and you can read them in Zantai’s opening post of this thread.

I know I might be alone in this, as I actually want to play an inquisitor as an inquisitor not as a support class, so The best I could muster was a runebinder Tactician, it works fine with one glaring issue. The lack of attack speed on the weapon or as a set bonus made the build very lackluster, After many compromises I got the attack speed to 150 … which is just sad for an autoattack build.

I beseech thee, add attack speed to the runebinder spellthrower.

Release it now Crate!! Just play GD and wing the exams :stuck_out_tongue:

Go ahead Craft!

GD is not like an always online game you have to play at certain times.

Ill Omen on the boots too? Hopefully, yes, but anyway after trying a Necromancer in Crucible, these fixes were #1 in my list of wishes regarding a patch :). Thanks a lot!

Also there is a problem of terrifying retaliation added to attack.