Grim Dawn Version 1.0.2.0

I hope you understand

Why allow brute force work with 2H range weapons ,it’s the token of the shaman, 2H melee?!

Yes, except for this nerf:

The resist reduction no longer persists for 1s after the Wind Devil moves away from the target.

EDIT: So everyone is saying that the change to Raging Tempest is a buff, which I agree, because of the resist reduction changes. But, am I mistaken in thinking that now it’s going to be harder to actually hit your enemy (say by TSS) while their resist is reduced, because the debuff doesn’t persist when the Wind Devil moves away? I mean, you have to be very precise to maximise the effect; I don’t mind that at all, but is it wrong to consider it somewhat of a nerf?

Just wanted to add: I think it’s really great that Crate is giving so much attention to this wonderful game and the player base, their communication is exemplary and their effort is much appreciated. I can’t wait to give them my money for the expac!

EDIT: So everyone is saying that the change to Raging Tempest is a buff, which I agree, because of the resist reduction changes. But, am i mistaken in thinking that now it’s going to be harder to actually hit your enemy (say by TSS) while their resist is reduced, because the debuff doesn’t persist when the Wind Devil moves away? I mean, you have to be very precise to maximise the effect; I don’t mind that at all, but is it wrong to consider it somewhat of a nerf?

As long as you can facetank its a buff to raging tempest =)

Very, very nice.

To me it looks like the game has been made more casual :frowning:

Nope. The game still manages to kill me from time to time as always. If you mean casual because of QoL things like being able to put purple mats in your stash then I got nothing for ya. As they say in Klingon, if that’s wrong then I don’t wanna be right.

I like how almost all my builds got good amounts of support this expansion. Really glad at the changes

Btw, Grimtools doesn’t seem to list “weapon secrets” for some items like the shield that removes weapon limitation from devastation etc.
I get it you want us to find out for ourselves but I hope after a while the items do get updated with the hidden info to make theorycrafting easier

Casual in what?

i guess he means shirt & jeans

Most Wind Devil focused Druid build will use Star Pact and stack a lot of cooldown reduction anyway,40%-50% reduction can be reached easily with full Trozan’s Set, with reduce Wind Devil cooldown and +1 summon limit to Wind Devil, there’s also Yeti’s horn that reduce Wind Devil cooldown and another +1 summon limit to Wind Devil, so 5 Wind Devils in total?? I think only builds that don’t stack cooldown or use these items might find it harder to ulitlize.

Holy shit. This new items are just so fuckin amazing!!!

Increased drop rate of Rare items at all levels, scaling with game difficulty. This works in conjunction with above. Not only will less Single Affix items drop, but more of the Double Affix items will have at least one Affix of Rare Quality. Rare item drop rates remain unchanged in the Crucible.
Improved results from Random Crafting Blueprints. They will no longer generate single affix items. Items that roll a Rare affix will instead roll a Rare Affix + Magic Affix. In addition, the chance of generating a double Rare item from crafting has been increased. Increased chance of rolling a Rare Affix on Single-Affix Rare quality blueprints.

How much it increased??

Oh my god, Bane of the Winter King is now a good item with a distinct role from Soulrend. I can finally stop complaining about it. :open_mouth:

What happened to the Mythical version of Will of Fate?? Does it get no love ? :frowning:

PS - loving alot of the changes, especially two handed ranged changes in shaman tree

wait for the evil mobs that shreds us :stuck_out_tongue:

I await the moment when you find something else… :wink:
diversity of cold snowy valleys with hill tops of sugar on a choclate day

That would be me, then :frowning:

But still:
Overall buff of shaman, yay! Now maybe i will actually play it more often.
Change to transfer stash, yay! Great to finally be able to transfer those rare mats.
Change to component recipes, yay! Finally less sigils needed.
One attack type removed, yay! Makes gd more accessible.

But one question remains…what happens to my current infernal brimstone? :confused:
Will it stay the same or will it be changed into the new full fire version? Just wanted to build a fire/physical commando around it, would hate to give up on that idea.

Infernal Brimstone is now pure fire and it has no physical to fire conversion (really don’t like this change). Yours and every single one will be retroactively changed to be like this.

Will Feral Hunger also strike multiple nearby targets when used with a two-handed ranged weapon?

Pretty please?!

Well, cant have it all i guess. Still mostly awesome changes, though inwould really have loved to see that build in action