Grim Dawn Version 1.0.6.0

Zantai, people are crying now because of the Warpfire nerf which seemed unreasonably hard but I noticed something on Grimtools (link below)

https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=warpfire&in_description=1&exact_match=0

In the patch notes it states that Warpfire burn duration was reduced to 33% and 50% for mythical. However, the GT links say 43% and 73% for mythical which both seem reasonable for me. I can’t really tell which is right in-game because of roll variance. Is this a mistake on your side or on GT’s side? Or a ninja buff?

I think Zantai mentions the average roll when they change stats on items, meaning the max roll is higher than that. Just a guess though.

Try verifying the game files.

Thanks! That worked.

Grimtools also mentions the average roll by default, though.

Guys, stop replying.

Howsabout that 1.0.6.0 patch? What a beaut!

Those things are not meant to be defeated with any builds. If they are impossible to be defeated by some builds, then let them be. That is why super bosses are completely optional.

I really love the QoL changes in the game. The change to the Menhir’s Bastion relic has really hurt my Death Knight, though. It’s not easy to replace that much pierce resist and the HP gain is insignificant. My Warborn Witchblade, on the other hand, has become a veritable beast.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Looks like Mythical Demonslayer’s Hat also got “-2 Second Skill Recharge to Blade Spirit” added to it. This is new, right? Or was it always there? :eek:

I don’t see it in the patch notes but it’s not on GrimTools either, so I’m guessing it was a last minute addition (idk).

Thanks, but only for GOG Galaxy? Where ist the classic download? :frowning:

It’ll be up when GOG gets round to doing it so may be a day or two. And then you’ll have to download the whole game again, not just the patch. They only put the patches on Galaxy.

It’s a real pain if you have slow download speeds like me. That’s why I put Galaxy back on my PC. Otherwise it takes 1.5 hours to dlownload every time a new patch comes out.

The values listed in patch notes are always raw. They may be very different from real values when item’s attribute scale + jitter are accounted for. You can switch to raw values in grimtools btw, but this is useful only for modders, I guess.

This modifier was changed in 1.0.4.0. You probably have an old version of this item, I assume it’s possible since the modifier was switched from one to the other, not updated in place.

I have always been using Galaxy, because it is convenient. But if you upgrade from v1.0.5.1 should you not be able to install the manual patch, when it is available? I think you only need to download the full game, if you skipped an update.

No, GOG doesn’t seem to work like that anymore. They used to early on which is why I took Galaxy off after giving it a trial, but lately they seem to incorporate the patch into the main game files and do it that way if you don’t have Galaxy. Been a while since I put Galaxy back on, but if they have gone back to using the patches why isn’t it available without Galaxy? It should just be a case of putting the patch on the game page just the same as for Galaxy I would think. :undecided:

That’s right. But the last update for manual download is version 1.0.5.1 with 6MB. Patch 1.0.6.0 is not yet available on GOG.

I on gog and have 1060

Through Galaxy I assume, I am not seeing any 1.0.6.0 patch or full version to download.

Really nice pet skill changes. I did notice my Conjuror is far more powerful than before.
I wonder what the AI changes to item-granted pets mean. Maybe I’ll try using the Revenant of Og’Napesh again…

Since nobody here fights vs other players, why does it matter?

I agree - until now I did not max this stat as my Blademaster relies more on poison and bleed, but now this is incentive enough. :slight_smile:

Hmm. Well, I took a look at the crafting menu and even there it displays both the Recharge and Vitality Damage modifiers, so it looks like it’s a change/error at the recipe level rather than simply an outdated item. I ain’t using any mods at all either. Well, regardless, the more Blade Spirit love, the better. :smiley:

(…now, Crate, be a darling and put some cold Blade Spirit modifiers on Trozan’s Skybreach so that Trozan Spellbreakers can have their own Nightblade-y version of Wind Devils :stuck_out_tongue: )