Grim Dawn Version 1.0.6.1

WPS is confusing me for the past 11 months. I read hundreds of thread, now I am still confuse which ones still applies.

For example if I pick purifier with maxed bursting round, my questions are:

1. Does this mean that
    a) 80% of my default weapon attacks deal fires strike damage and 20% of default weapon attacks deal bursting rounds damage
    b) 80% of default weapon attack deals fire strike damage, then 20% of default weapon attacks deal fire strike plus bursting round damage
    c) neither a nor b, please enlighten me.

2. What are the chances of attacking with both pistols when dual wielding?

3. If I attach eldritch fire to fire strike, is it still 15% chance or now is it 15% of 80% ?

It’s B. It’s impossible not to have found this out reading hundreds of topics.

The %weapon damage of auto attack and wps is multiplicative

FS =120% and Bursting round= 130%

means 156% dmg.

If I may ask again. Does that mean when I trigger a bursting round, I deal

a) 156 dmg
b) 276 dmg (156 from bursting round + 120 from fire strike)

It doen’t work like that. You multiply the % wp dmg.

120%130% means 1.21.3 basically =1.56

Upheaval question. This seems like it did not work before, but when binding a 100% on Crit devotion to upheaval, such as Hand of Ultos, will both hit on crit, or just one or the other? Also, if WPS pre-order crit, will neither hit?

It was a very confusing skill before, haven’t tested it to see how it works after the fix.

Should we not expect another patch until the new expansion drops??

Heh - I dont think so… Maybe next year…

For all of this.

hi just postings to post my thing ya.

Well, we have a thread for that.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48496

Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

I did some basic testing by shooting some of the dummies with Fire Strike. I could not get upheaval to proc from skill modifiers such as explosive strike or brimstone. However, the Ugdenbog Arcaneweaver gives a 50% chance to pierce to Fire Strike. The piercing does allow upheaval to proc after piercing the initial target. One time it looked like I got it to proc on both targets, but I highly doubt it. I have not tested with the archon’s 2h.

Rooting for the next update :stuck_out_tongue:

is there any news about 1.0.7.0 yet? i assume it’s an update coming between now and FGX?

Zantai said there’ll probably be a patch shortly before the expanion is released.

Thanks for the update. That’s not what I was hoping for though :undecided:

What were you hoping for? Not likely to get any new content before FG hits.

Anything that’s ready which doesn’t directly relate to the new content. Idk, a new set or skill updates or something. /Shrug

New sets will be in FG, skill updates come in patches. My guess is any existing skills updating will be part of FG though since they’ll be balanced against the new Oathkeeper mastery.

Crate don’t tend to release just a new set or similar.

where are my 1.0.7 patchnotes , iam hungry :D:rolleyes:

They’ll be ready when they’re ready! :smiley: It’ll take Zantai days to go over them it’s so long.