Grim Dawn Version 1.1.3.0

For someone who quotes stats about most of the playerbase never reaching end game for his stupid balance decisions, yes.

For someone claiming to be so experienced in the endgame that you feel you can call our balance decisions stupid, you sure seem to be barely getting started compared to the people you like arguing with.

3 Likes

Reakd and I got together and wrote a thesis about all the devotions and skills in the game and you complained about how long it was. We put the effort in. We’ve talked about itemization before but if you want me to hold your hand through the issues with all the sets in the game I’d be happy to. That WOULD be another long post though and I don’t want to bore you.

I read your “thesis”, don’t worry, kiddo. When I say I read everybody’s feedback I mean it, even if it’s ultimately a waste of me time. :wink:

Wondering how old Zantai is? :zantai:

Younger than I. :zantai:

1 Like

Using kiddo is cute considering you act like an entitled child pretty often.
You never gave any retort to any of our opinions. Just “nah lol.” Then you complain about people not giving feedback? lol

1 Like

:popcorn: /tenchars

I’m at 792 hours. I guess I’m even more of an expert then!

What can I say, this is my playground after all.

If you hope for me to get into a debate with you about balance, that boat sailed long ago when you showed to the entire community how entitled and full of yourself you are.

I’m going to cut this off here though because this serves no use for the thread in question except for you to remind everybody that you still think you’re the smartest guy here.

3 Likes

Heaph,if you observe patch changes,you will notice,that a lot of the feedback matters and the changes reflect the players visions for balance most of the time.

3 Likes

First: at no point did I say I was the smartest guy here.
Second: I’m sorry I hurt your precious feelings on discord. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ You constantly make dumb balance decisions and then when you get called out on it play victim. Like you’re doing now.

1 Like

Sigh…keep telling yourself whatever you like to brighten your day.

I’m off, keep the thread clean.

He’s over a thousand hours old!

1 Like

well over 1500 hours, maybe even 2000

I want to thank Heaph for keeping this forum’s drama consistently interesting. And to give me a reason to (finally) get around to resetting my password so I can bookmark this delightful mess of a thread :joy:

EDIT: Also, the Blazeheart and Doom Bolt changes are pretty neat. I’ll have to try out both sometime.

2 Likes

Ooh, now Obliteration is really useful

All due respect, this looks op. This is a channeling skill with very many hits per second. It’s looks like guaranteed fumble on everyone, all the time.

It gives an actual reason to use the hat because it’s the hat that has the lightning to vitality conversion to AAR. Plus it’s only fumble, meaning only works on basic melee attacks and it’s only 12%.

I have tested it and while it’s useful, doesn’t really help greatly against a lot of the major bosses. Most of their attacks consist of high powered magic attacks like Grava’s null and Aleks meteor. Only exceptions are like Iron Maiden (and even some of her attacks can’t be fumbled like FW and Blitz) and Reaper.

Flame of ignaffar is the same.

Forgot FoI has fumble and it can actually have an higher chance to fumble compared to that mod. Really don’t see how that fumble mod for AAR is op.