Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

I wouldn’t call these components "trashy’’. Seal of Ancestry is useful, when you can stack multiple sources of absorb damage. With change of Spellscorch, Titan is less desirable, but I have used it in multiple builds. So it should be, different components BiS for some builds.

They changed place in the Interface. Now its a pink button in top left

1 Like

Ah, thought they were looking for the actual files (save file location).

Sorry, I’m not really finding it.
Can you identify in print?

Maybe try verifying your game files and/or do a reinstall, I guess you got some missing or corrupt files.

As you can see…

…you are missing some UI elements in the Smuggler interface.

You need to Verify Integrity Of Game Files, like so (in Steam)…

I use GOG to play and after checking the installation the problem is not solved, will I have to uninstall the game?

A Reinstall should fix it.

This…

I think some days ago there was someone else using GOG that had a similar problem and a reinstall fixed it.

Smuggler won’t show shared stash, why is that?

Try verifying your game files. Or as said above reinstall the game.

Also, I like the new search bar for the blacksmith, but I feel like we are only halfway there.
I think there is still the option missing that I can filter for specific item levels.
Also, it would be really nice if the tiny window could be somehow enlarged.

Thanks. Silly me. I’m on it, reinstalling, let’s see what happens.

You can do it typing in required level. Results are not totally accurate, though.
But if you’d like to see all 94 level items your smith can do it’s useful.

It worked.

:+1:

Wait, how can I do that?

You need to enter e.g.
level: 94

1 Like

Cool I thought you could only search for names or actual effect text, but this comes in pretty handy.

Yeah, all parts of description counts. Very useful when trying to cap resistances with components as well.

I would like to inform you that after reinstalling Grim Dawn the issue has been resolved, thank you all for your help. :slight_smile: