Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

Hey guys, I just came back to the game after a really long time. Could someone just explain to me why do we need to wait 5 seconds to summon the second spirit of Empyrion, what’s the point? Has it always been like that?

this is a hot… hotfix! have yet to read the item changes but so far so good! autosort confirmation, energy-leechable bosses, insane fixes, ty!!!

yeah the energy leech on bosses + the reduction on item granted skills makes HUGE difference on some builds.

There’s always been a delay in summoning any pets in the game whether they’re pet or player based.

uhm, my version of the item has %aether… did they fix the hotfix?

Yes, literally minutes after the initial hotfix.

since that %aether damage to krieg shoulderguards, do you think we could, maybe, get %chaos damage on darkblaze belt? afterall it’s a chaos based set and it only got %fire damage…

1 Like

Anne keeping one shot my Warlord capped res in SR 75, thanks for balancing. Even soloing 1v1 her dmg output is ridiculous.

well… if that so, than why I see changes on shoulders? lol

Rest in peace. I also blame Cyclone and Light’s Defender sets.

https://www.grimtools.com/petdb/skill/3634

with base 424 armor 178 to 198 is a 11% buff, from 754 to 839. phys resist buff from 15% to 25% is probably more impactful, but it’s effect on how many seconds a skeleton will live with non-lost souls setups is something I can’t accurately appraise here. My bet is somewhere between “maybe one more tick of damage” or “5 instead of 4 seconds”.

YES SYE YES

2 Likes

What is going on here?! I don’t believe my eyes. So many new and nice features with 1.1.4.0 and now 1.1.4.1 with the search function, automatic transfer of Components, Kilrian’s Shattered Soul less shattered. I alraedy adored the new Boss HP bars from 1.1.4.0. What’s going on? :heart_eyes: This project is far from being abondoned. Wish Crate would continue the road of dungeon crawlers, I really do.

I have the same experience as above, and agree that a toggle on the confirmation box should satisfy everyone.

Suberb hotfix, thanks!

Love the health and damage correction, both in Crucible and campaign.

Some items were changed after the feedback, Krieg shoulders were added the missing values. ABB is the big hotfix winner. :slightly_smiling_face:

Very interesting to see the racial bonus reduced across the board. Also Crate doesn’t like abuse of Eldritch fire and the spread by Canister bomb.

Almost ditto - my latest Blademaster build (using two bloodied crystals) has gone from 4540 armor to 4541…
:slight_smile:

:heart_eyes:

Thank You!!! Can’t wait to actually see the difference, a much needed revision of a vanilla set.

On the other hand, have I just read multiple nerfs to epic items? Why? Aren’t they already not used enough, that we simply further dig a ditch between epics and legendary?

Granted I see where the bones of a 1000 notches comes from (extreme outperforming dmg porc), but all the rest, really?

Lol yeh amen to that xD

Still nerfing Stoneguard huh? I thought this was a thing the patch after FG release :smiley:
*wondering when it will be worse than a stick with a rusty nail

Thanks for the component improvements! I love this game so much already, and you just keep making it better!!!

Is the GOG version available via Galaxy or am I having issues?

Why you do this to me? Literally the only way i can convert the physical damage to Acid in Aegis, please bring the conversion back to new item. Also, can you increase the pierce ratio on Redeemer of Malmouth? I can achieve 100% pierce in the past, using Myth Will of Blades and Gargoyle Belt. Now I can’t build pure pierce damage with it anymore, ever since you removed “increased piercing” mechanic from belt slot. I don’t want to use Bloody Whetstone on it, since now lifesteal value count is separated from each weapon.