Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

Where the heck did my shared stash go?!
Am I going blind or something?

Step 1: Disable any mods or tools that alter the UI in any way.

Step 2: Verify the cache.

Step 3: Run the game again.

Using a mod? Could be the cause.

I donā€™t run any mods.

Then by all means donā€™t let me stop you from proceeding to Step 2.

Itā€™s also possible that the Enable Cloud Save check box changed in the GD Game Options.

Nahā€¦ it isnā€™t that. If you look at his pic he is missing buttons on the UI that should be there (including the search bar).

Ah, I didnā€™t click on the picture to see the whole thing. Thanks.

1 Like

I have used the verify/repair feature (I am on GOG Galaxy btw), and also reset all settings to default, but nothing yet. Iā€™ll try to reinstall the game. Thanks everyone for replying. I really hope I havenā€™t lost all the stuff in the stash.

Your stash should be fine as long as nothing borks your save folderā€¦ it just looks like some form of corruption occurred with the game files during your update tho. 'cuz you are definitely missing elements of the UI that should be there in that screenshot.

Those are some really great changes, thanks a lot, guys! Especially Azraaka relic change is a nice touch, going to be actually an interesting option for the builds not starved for skillpoints.
Going from the game with the devs completely out of touch with its dynamics and oblivious to what playerbase wants, this experience with GD is awesome.

Too bad some top players feel discouraged by the nerfes to items/skills which power was exposed by their achievements. If anything, it can be seen as a personal victory, the ā€œbeating the gameā€ at the highest possible level. Maybe itā€™s just my perspective cause i like to build and test stuff a lot more than continiously play it.
Although i agree that any set time limit for the gamemode completion is a very unreliable point of balancing. Who cares if some build is able to complete crucible in 4 minutes 1 out of 5 times if it dies 4 out of 5 times (not to piloting errors but to not lucky boss combos or unlucky crit rolls)? Nothing wrong with glass cannons when they are really glassy and not reliably overperforming against the endgame content.

1 Like

@Kremlin: I am updating to v1.1.4.1 on GOG Galaxy at this moment.

1 Like

Alright, finished reinstalling the game and everything is fine now, all my items and all. Most probably something got corrupted during patch download as you said. Thanks for all your feedback.

3 Likes

Guys, youā€™re the best!
I happen to play WoT from time to time and I must say that after communicating with those dickheads at wargaming, youā€™re the most understanding and gamers-friendly team Iā€™ve ever met. Love you! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, lightning nerfs right, left and center across all of itemization, devotions and skills. I didnā€™t feel OP as a lightning vindicator with Stormreaver back in 1.1.3.0 days, wonder what happened. Did someone pass SR150?
Removing armor from set of the three is also strange, that thing was always squishy as hell.

1 Like

Too bad Dawnseeker set bonuses didnā€™t come with this patch, I was planning rebuilding my old Warder with this set. I hope they will come in a hotfix and not in the next big patch.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding this patch note, but the partial components from inventory DO NOT combine with existing partial component stash stacks once auto-transferred. I still need to press Complete Components. Is this intended?

Zantai, to quote the stereotypical italian chef from Simpsons, ā€œI kisse deā€™ handa!ā€ for this change! :smiley:
You have no idea how many times, tired after long hours of play, I accidentally clicked on auto-sort instead of main stash and then had to rearrange all the hundreds of components again. This is a lifesaver!
I also noticed the Transfers Stash buttons are purplish so you can tell them apart, nice!
And interestingly, a lot of my rare components (like Killrianā€™s soul) suddenly completed themselves as a nice bonus. :slight_smile:

Ooooh this is great, will make all the trips to the smuggler much faster. :slight_smile:

welcome! Iā€™m glad you like the community!

I on longer post often, even though Iā€™ve been around here since the very beginning. Just wanted to say that while Grim Dawn is pretty much the only game I have been playing over and over again for the past few years, Iā€™m still a very casual player with few hours in it compared with others.
So some of the changes that could problematic for hardcore players who dedicate a lot of time coming up with a perfect builds, guides and strategies. But a ā€œalways a newbieā€ like me doesnā€™t really pay attention to those things.

So Iā€™ve been enjoying the game since 1.1.4.0 by trying a new build in veteran. Is it harder than before? Meh, not that much. Iā€™m dying often, but moving through the game and having fun!
So thanks a bunch for the new patch Crate! :smiley:

4 Likes