Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.0

Don’t know how it will turn out to work but it’s looking gorgeous.

Unintentional performance is not something the devs can predict, but that doesn’t mean the build itself wasn’t made up by the devs. Every single spec, combo, synergy is made up by the devs themselves and not the players.

People are using performance of a build as a sign the dev didn’t come up with that build, which is couldn’t be further from the truth. The build was made up by the devs, the perfomance wasn’t.

Anyway, i’m done with this topic since it’s clearly a waste of time.

Another great update from my favorite company for precious game! Thank you <3

1 Like

I hope it also come with no point blank damage penalty to RoH… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t much care for necromantic stuff but that is one sick RoH. :smile:

Seriously Crate you could do a DLC that’s nothing but new gfx for converted skills and I’d buy it twice over.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
10char

Same, this would be amazing.

aaand when 1.1.6.1 comes out? :smiley:

The larger problem is that pet builds are absolutely required to be funneled into sets in order to function properly, so if any new items or drastically changed items conflict with the set, they’ll remain unused no matter what. It doesn’t help that many pet skills and equipment contain a stunning lack of synergy; I often feel that pet skills are still in base game mentality while Arcanist skills, Nightblade skills and Demo skills (just to name a few starters) have fully embraced everything all the improvements FG has given them.

I like how the forum has already designated Gate of Many Worlds to meme status - it’s not even been a week and I’ve been able to test my build for like 40 minutes. I haven’t seriously attempted 150-170 Crucible in over a year, so I’m still going through a lot of growing pains navigating the new Crucible waves, but the off-hand is fully viable and it’s been the most exciting pet build I’ve ever played in not-modded Grim Dawn.

3 Likes

When it’s ready of course. :smiley:

The Dawnshield set is said to have +20% retaliation damage added to attack to savagery but it is still 15%. Will this be fixed?

Aw, don’t say this beautiful RoH needs amulet slot taken :roll_eyes:

It should be the special effect update for the conduit Vitality RoH mod.

I’ll hope till the end that it isn’t. Would be nice to mix it with full Raddagan

How moddable are these special effects? Would someone be willing to create a mod that allows to choose visual FX for each skill used by each character? 'Cause I would sure as hell be willing to shell out money for such a mod. Having 30+30+50% conversion and not having FX changed is killing me at times.

1 Like

Yes. It is a known bug and gonna be fixed in 1.1.6.1

Seriously, what was the compensation?

Ya1 put it more eloquently than I would have:

BTW, did you check changes in Grim Tools items database? As far as I remember I saw some bonuses added/updated for pets …

Me? Yes. None of them compensate for the loss of skill points from Cat’s Eye. Because the builds that did use it weren’t in need of Pet bonuses, but raw Skill points.

Mythical Tome of Arcane Wastes can still be used thankfully, if you don’t mind the loss of Chaos and Stun res. For Pet Conjurers (regardless of their dmg type), Mythical Blood Orb of Ch’thon works, except the stun res has been replaced by Slow res. Both of these were in game before 1.1.6.0.

Can’t remember item with such name. Which one do you mean?