Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.0

Well there have to be at least a few builds that are #DEAD with each patch before anyone actually plays with the changes, so you might as well be first.

11 Likes

Whoa, mindblowing…what does it mean? :upside_down_face:

I’m afraid it’s not that exciting. Not relevant outside of modding.

Sorry to be nagging, but any ETA on the GOG Galaxy update?

It is uploading as we speak, however standalone patch files will not be available until GOG staff generates them.

Thunderous Strike: increased % Total damage penalty to -33% and reduced % Weapon damage penalty to -60%

I dont know if we should be happy or sad ._.
someone help me here

OH HELL YEAH, LEFT WORK EARLY JUST NOW HOPE MY BOSS DONT PLAY THIS SHIT!!

Oh god, the totems! The TOTEMS!! So much potential! Thank you all for your continued work on this game! I cant wait to see how these changes refresh the gaming experience!

2 Likes

That changelog again :open_mouth:
I’ve seen a lot of buffs for my toons, thank you very much, time to track those totems!

So…

Questions:

When the totems “randomly” spawn, does that mean I can expect to see one in between every rift portal? Is it one per map section? Just looking for a better definition.

Changes:

Component change is super.

Loot filter change is epic.

One weapon in particular I am super excited for. Can’t wait to test it but have to level the character from scratch to try it.

That primal one handed axe is like a dream come true.

Nearly all the changes I don’t have an issue with. It’s the changes that I wish were there but aren’t. Most would be self gratifying but still.

I do have to ask if any of the changes suggested in the 1.1.6 non set item discussion was implemented in one form or another?

In the end there is no mention of “bleeding edge”, “winters grasp”, or “excessive ailment stacking for damage” in these changes so I am grateful.

Most of my builds/ideas were not affected since I play in such an unorthodox manner. Small nerfs for the most part but meh it will likely not change much.

Over all thank you Z for more content. Crate’s work is appreciated by our tiny group and we hope to see a little more squeezed out of this masterpiece your team has created.

2 Likes

That’s not a problem, I just want to get an hour or two with the new patch tonight. Thank you for the hard work.

Nice QoL changes :grinning:

OUTSTANDING CRATE - The first char I loaded with the new patch was my fire/shadow immortal army build. The Blade Spirits now are not blue anymore, but RED - so inline with my characters design and look

1 Like

Ok , if the 20% retaliation damage added to Savagery for Dawnseeker’s Light set was actually in this patch it would’ve somewhat made up for the loss of 3piece bonus from the epic set. But it is still 15% after the patch
%D0%91%D1%83%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%80%20%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0-1

I’m updating via GoG Galaxy now.

Why you got it and not me? :sob:

Edit: Just downloading now.

The ”Always show double rares” is still ”Only” for me .

After installing the patch and attempting to load a character, it got stuck with the “hand” at about the 9 o’clock position on the Crate symbol and basically froze. After logging out in Windows and attempting to load another character, it worked. Loading the previously mentioned character also worked.

This might have something to do with the partial component elimination, IDK. I didn’t notice anything amiss so far.

Make sure any Rainbow Mods are not outdated…

1 Like

It seems stored Riftstone component are not completed like the other component, is it a bug or no?

Wow what a impressive ‘‘healthy’’ list of patch changes on top of new items and monster totems.

In general nerf to Crucible buff/Storm banner and racial damage bonus but lots of interesting buffs, thanks for making something worth to explore, again!

2 Likes