Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

I haven’t played this game since you mega nerfed Shield Block chance a bunch of updates ago. Havent even seen the new RogueDungeon yet since im just too bummed about it.

Never even got a reason for the nerf, and with this patch it’s even more impossible to max out skills like Shield Mastery. Why? Are we not supposed to raise shield block chance to 100 anymore? If so, let me know so i can stop checking these patchnotes.

I just don’t see why you would nerf a more defensive/tanky playstyle.
Just thought i’d give you some feedback, take it however you wish.

Zantai you magnificent human being.

I’m so happy about this I"m gonna pretend I didn’t notice that Seal of Night nerf

He nerfed the nerfs, which turned them into buffs. Kind of like when you multiply two negative numbers.

Crate,

Thank you!

Regards,

Mal

P.S. It looks like the ultimate life regen on Menhir’s Bulwark is still 150.

Thank god, now she goes 4.44

As expected there is an update. Took me almost an hour to reach the whole thing fully. Overall I’m glad with that component adding CC resist.

Grim Dawn Patch 1.1.6.0:

• Relic - Primal Instinct: increased the Health, Speed and Fire damage of the summoned pets

Please don’t tell me this buff forgot to make this patch as well. :persevere:

Maybe one day we’ll know what the buff is supposed to be like, lol.

Aether damage got nerfed because of RR nerfs on items. General RR buff does not compensate it.

Absolutely love it.

2 Likes

The pets seemed to run faster after 1.1.6. Can’t tell with health and damage.

Pretty sad for the Diviner Helm nerf only, all other changes feel good / adequate.

Arcane spark, Runebound topaz, Dermapteran slicer and Will of the Blade buffs are sensational.

Awesome patch overall, thank you for the very good work!

1 Like

Great update! Thx u! Love u Devs!

Bruh

Hell yeah.

Welp. I guess we’re buffing ALL the mats. I am okay with this.

Damn Forgotten Gods overrides…we’ll fix that in a hotfix, thanks!

4 Likes

YESSSSS! OH GOD, YES!!! At long last, great HP restoration support builds shall walk among us all!!

1 Like

Just updated my game and a hardcore character I made earlier today got deleted (was the only char I had at the time). Just a warning to all the local save players out there, backup before updating!

Check your cloud save setting in the game options. I’ve never heard of anyone losing a local save ever.

1 Like

Cloud saves are disabled in steam. I had disabled them in game as well prior to updating (while setting up Grim Internals earlier today). Might it be a GI problem?

All of my characters are not showing up. Anyone else having this issue?

I re-enabled cloud saves in game, but NOT in steam, and my character re-appeared (but NOT my steam cloud save characters). Maybe this will help you too @KChap ?

• changes to components are great

• Crucible of the Stars compliments other crucibles well with its vivid palette

• looking forward to building dual-wield Bone Harvest characters with the two updated 1h weapons