Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

Didn’t notice the change to runebound topaz. I am not going to farm that over again after doing so for bloodied crystal (for builds that could use the resist), so it looks like GDStash for this, although I don’t want to use that program.

But in the long run it looks like it’s a good thing.

Thanks for the great update :smiley:

I’m looking forward to play around with all those new MIs.

Great Empyrion, that is a MASSIVE patch!

YAY!!!

1 Like

Are we able to repair new bridges in this patch mr zantai ? :open_mouth:

Will of Fate… I miss you😥

1 Like

is it just me or something happen to some items?

1 Like

Z and team, amazing work with this patch. At this point in the game, all I do is run crucible(of the dead) games. The new arenas kick ass. They are similar in size or maybe even smaller to that one arena everyone loves . The new arenas add some much needed personality to Crucible. To provide such content this late into the game’s life shows your passion for GD. AAA devs please take note as to how to deliver true AAA content

2 Likes

This should’ve been a bonus to one of the PRM’s nodes as main skill is EASILY capped with proper itemization however capping nods is really a problem without one of the Invoker rings.

Vitality melee Opressor incoming?

Is that supposed to be a substitute for gutted Cindertouch?

It was already pretty strong for Deathmarked BM but damn.

Very good move, I hope %burn was added as well. Fire FINALLY with some decent boots (although Chaos Res and Bleed res, but can’t complain I guess).

Ugh, that’s pretty disgustingly op. That flat was useless anyway given how it gets calculated against armor separately.

OUCH

Doesn’t really help the weapon at all.

That’s interesting. Looks cool actually.

What, why?? Is it because I made a Chillwhisper Reaper that does like 5:30 Crucible? What’s the rationale behind that? Is it being compensated? I mean Necromancer got no real proper Cold support as a mastery.

Oh, this is really nice!

This is really good.

Awesome

FUCKING WICKED

Still not enough, imo.

An alternative to Grasp of Unchained Might, pretty great!

Ouch. Wonder how it’s gonna affect top Dark Ones.

Sigh, another one of my builds nerfed

That is great!

I don’t think it’s going to make the skill playable unfortunately.

That makes the mediocre skill worse actually.

Gonna test it if it works.

That and Markovian Advantage buff is a dangerous territory for Belgo BM builds.

Awesome, finally!

Some of the changes are pretty great but some are head-scratchers. Buff to all the monster infrequents seem like a huge power creep.

1 Like

I see almost everywhere “increased”… And to think about all the guys crying about coming nerfs…

4 Likes

Rainbow mod needs to be updated for 1.1.7.0 patch.

1 Like

Oh thx for the quick reponse :wink:

And yes im a noob XD

I am also quite surprised that this patch is pretty much a buff to almost everything.

Heavy nerfs coming in 1.1.7.1 or 1.1.7.2.

You could also argue that there was a nerf to almost everything (seal of annihilation).

15 OA and DA? That is nothing. Seal of the Night got hit hard.

2 Likes

This game is amazing. Thank you for still putting more work into it.

1 Like

That is worrisome. I’m waiting for Grim Internals update to see how much chillspikes got hurt. Seal of Ancestry buff was unnecessary, but I guess I’ll take it.

:heart:

Time to revisit recent builds!

2 Likes

Well, balls. :confused:

I haven’t played this game since you mega nerfed Shield Block chance a bunch of updates ago. Havent even seen the new RogueDungeon yet since im just too bummed about it.

Never even got a reason for the nerf, and with this patch it’s even more impossible to max out skills like Shield Mastery. Why? Are we not supposed to raise shield block chance to 100 anymore? If so, let me know so i can stop checking these patchnotes.

I just don’t see why you would nerf a more defensive/tanky playstyle.
Just thought i’d give you some feedback, take it however you wish.

Zantai you magnificent human being.

I’m so happy about this I"m gonna pretend I didn’t notice that Seal of Night nerf

He nerfed the nerfs, which turned them into buffs. Kind of like when you multiply two negative numbers.