Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2

Without any judgment:
Someone please name me one game that´s been balanced around that extremely and over such a long time as GD!

If you have Galaxy installed then it’s now available for download.

I do have the GOG Client. When I looked 2 hours ago it wasn’t there. If it’s there now awesome !

13 posts were split to a new topic: New Visual Fxs?

Can you add some energy regeneration to Barrelsmith set? Grenado and CB consume a lot energy but this set has no ER.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Strange missing floor

I wish this was anything other than elemental resist. Elemental gear and affixes are already overloaded with it. At least the attack speed boost is nice.

1 Like

Dear @Zantai.

I would like to ask 1 question regarding to the respawn of skellies.
Has something changed to the respawn mechanism of Skellies? I have the feeling that Skellies, that have been hurt, have been preferred when it comes to respawn mechanism in the previous version.

Thank you VERY much for adding +2 to Stun Jacks to Mythical Tempest of the Void :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (not included in the patch notes btw).

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Arcanum electrollis is literally slowingdown movement speed of every monster substantially

Omg, why didn’t anybody tell me the Doombringer Herald of Doom banner was a wendigo totem model this entire time!

5 Likes

Hm, because - just like you - nobody noticed. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Because no one uses the Doombringer amulet. :scorv:

2 Likes

Literally this. :joy:

I’d certainly hope not considering it’s level 75. :wink:

2 Likes

You know, i think people would know about the Herald of Doom thing if it was in the level 94 version. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe

Maybes in v1.1.8.0.

13 Likes

Wonder what other mythical is getting their lower level version granted skill. You can’t just stop at one. pogchamp

Wait, i showed excitement. Zantai will now delete all granted skills from the game.

2 Likes

Grim Tools updated! Credit to Dammitt
Version 1.1.7.2: Changes

7 Likes

Thank you @Zantai for the Chains of Anguish debuff!! Harry the has-been and his cardiovascular disease appreciate this exponentially!

6 Likes