Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2

nothing nothing nothing

nothing nothing nothing

1 Like

nothing nothing nothing

There is an input in ideas and feedback of Mythical Agony, be sure to put your information there

Is the puppy which is in your avatar yours?

If yes, then how old is it?

By the way the puppy is so cute.

1 Like

Lol this is off-topic but yes he was mine, he had 1.3 years when I took the photo

3 Likes

Nah, I think it´s cool. We talk far too little about puppies in this forum anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

True, but should be in Off Topic section anyway, not in this thread.

Sorry boss, I had not known this regulation so far.

Where to download this patch pls?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

From either Steam or GOG depending on where you bought your game from. Should update automatically if you have that set in either place.

Does anyone have any idea when is 1.1.8.0 coming out?

Unofficially - when Zantai says it’s ready
Officially - after steam and GOG get around to releasing it AND GrimInternals is updated :grinning:

All we know is that it is sometime later this year so within the coming months. The next Grim Misadventure is in 10 days so if we’re lucky, we might hear if it is still going through development and testing or if it has made it to the final stages.

1 Like

The translaters for the different languages already got their files. So, waiting should be over soon. :slight_smile:

Probably Friday or Saturday next week

Unlikely just before a weekend methinks.

I’m sitting politely in the center of my room with my clothes off, waiting for an update. :pig:

1 Like

Last couple of patch notes have been posted on a Thursday. Unfortunately Discourse doesn’t give you an exact date once you’re not in the current year. :woman_facepalming:

Yea Thursday next week is a good guess imo.