Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

I wonder, was the number of Scions of Famine spawned by Celestial Totems changed? I sometimes get 4-6 at the same time. Not a problem (more chances for them to drop Celestial Lotus) but sometimes gets challenging.

I think they always have the max spawn of 6.

Max spawn of 6 makes for some fun times! :smile:

I reached Level 86 on shatered realm and no rewards after completing.

That is because there is no loot reward at, and after, SR 80. Has been like this since like forever.

Actually the loot does scale into the 80’s. You have to start from 75 though. But if you use a death way stone you get no loot.

1 Like

What Valinov said

If you grind from 75 into higher shards then you’ll get loot, but if you use one of these to start then you won’t.

If I start from shard 1 and end at shard 81, no loot?

Yes, loot. But if you use a Death’s Waystone to start at 80 then no loot.

I haven’t read the full thread when we can expect 1.1.9.1?

No specified time. When it’s done, it’s out. :slight_smile:

1.1.8.0 to 1.1.8.1 take about 3 weeks to release, while it’s almost 2 months between 1.1.9.0 to 1.1.9.1. It seems because there is currently no pressing issues or bug that’s so gamebreaking to warrant a quick patch.

Other than that, all that’s left is item/skill balancing. So let big Z :zantai: takes his time to balance it.

1 Like

Zantai broke the game and we are back at the first beta build. Gonna take a while to reach the 1.1.9.1 hotfix.

7 Likes

Except not loadable characters with cyrillic names, reports of which we received from dozen of stubborn users.

There’s also a conspiracy theory that :crate:'s waiting for the League to finish.

3 Likes

I have like 10 different builds I want to make and I’m waiting for the hotfix because I’m not a huge fan of collecting 800+ flowers

I have made 10 builds this patch

At least we now know who to blame…looking at you (@MikeFic_YT @Serious_Stan @Armored-Otter and GZ.

Incredible work with this piece of mod !! when I start the game in Spanish the npcs do not give me the missions nor do you see the dialogues, could someone help me please? I have the latest version of the game 1.1.9.0 and play the game in Spanish but the npcs don’t give me the missions. can only be played in English? or does it also work with a patch in Spanish? Thank you very much in advance