Grim Dawn Version v1.0.0.8

Yes, and as I’m putting up a command, I decided yesterday to go with it on the Elite, as I figured this weapon would be with a bug similar to one of the Alkamos set rings, which is not dropping for chars lv 80 / +.
I was 20 times in this DG yesterday in the second difficulty and with my command lv 79 / - and did not drop anyway. So I think there’s some kind of bug that makes it impossible to drop that mace.
I am waiting for Zantai to comment on this to make sure, if there are any bug in fact on the drop of this weapon … I am very anxious to get this weapon to my command :frowning:

Drop rate for the Worldeater is not bugged.

Any eta for hotfix? I mean if hotfix is planed that it.

When it’s ready? :wink:

Sentence ˝When is ready˝ with ˝?˝ :eek: Does it contains some hidden message? :smiley:

P.S. I really wanted to post some new builds but guess I will w8 for hotfix, would hate to see them nerfed in few days :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes…cause I deviously study every build you post instead of working…

Only nerfs coming in the hotfix are:
Legendary - Infernal Knight’s Faceguard: replaced % Crit damage with % Chaos damage
Flashbang: increased Energy Cost scaling with rank
Searing Light: increased Energy Cost scaling with rank

Will probably kill all the builds.

Any buff or positive change coming ? :grin:

Envoyé de mon E5823 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thx and sry for that, but I had to make sure :smiley:

Ill trust your word for it, keep up the good work and dont slack in lvling BM cuz of that :wink:

Any buffs in the hotfix? I am also holding out on updates just in case.

Also any chance for Worldeater ability to not be a granted skill but a proc in the future? Or something spammable? As nice as the ability looks I think it will not be used with auto attacks or spammables like Force Wave

Yes, there are buffs…There are always more buffs than nerfs…

Worldeater is not changing.

You mean there are always more candy wrappers than nerfs :wink:

Nooo, that kills one of the only two remaining viable builds - won’t tell you which ones they are so you cannot destroy the other in a second hotfix :smiley:

More in number, but not in degree, heheh)

+1 , more in numbers, but not in each buff-nerf magnitude comparison :smiley:

Slightly reduced Physical damage dealt by monsters on Ultimate difficulty

I honestly don’t notice this. My Sorcerer takes as much damage from phyiscal attacks as he did in the 1.0.0.7 version. His armor rating is the same, same physical resistance and he even got a boost of nearly 100 DA.

I wasn’t expecting for enemies to only deal half of the physical damage they dealt before, but that slightly feels more like nothing.

Yes, there are buffs…There are always more buffs than nerfs…

Worldeater is not changing.

Then…player are maybe a little stupid cause since 1.0.0.8 i don’t see a lot of new build here : http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17 and when i see some there were still decent at 1.0.0.7…

When you played 100, 200 or more hours to get some item and take this kind of nerf it’s ridiculous. If really needed a nerf you should do it before.
I think i’m not alone to think that game is now boring and wait expansion to play again (i hope it will not be same time as 3.0 of POE…don’t want to make a choice)

Good call, I’ll let 6 months ago us know to nerf that item.

If you have feedback regarding the impact of particular changes, post them. Otherwise…nothing we can do with conjecture.

It’s time to let it go, man… your butthurt because of these small nerfs is reaching critical status.

Ok :rolleyes:

P.S. Nice signature, did you ever made any build to actually know?

Actually you should have tested them bit more some 6 months or year ago.