Really disapointed…Worst patch ever in my miind, just a lot of nerf, this patch doesn’t bring some content except 2-3 item, do you really think that’s a good way to make player back. You should just work on expansion…I didn’t played grim dawn since 4-5 week and now i’m just waiting expansion. You killed my love with this patch, reallly.
Nerfs! \o/ I love nerfs! I love reading the tears of those posting about nerfs!
I want more tears, MOAR!
I love it when players realize the devs secretly want their game to fail! LOL!
The Exterminus update isn’t in the actual patch. Otherwise, nice.
Still no upgrade for bloody pox cast range however
Error in the patch notes.
Thanks for the update, i hope that i got some time to play tomorrow.
That’s a STOUT patch!
Great job Crate!!
I decide to make a Winter King’s Might Spellbreaker and Nemesis relic gets buffed. Awesome.
Y u do dis?
To all those whining “This patch has no new content” or “This is all nerfs”…STFU. Go away. You are 100% not the players that any Dev ever wants for their game, because you have a MASSIVE lack of comprehension as to balance and its importance.
When you have a specific complaint about an exact nerf, you let me know…And if it’s a complaint that your build can’t do something it should never have been able to do in the first place, expect no sympathy whatsoever.
Thanks for the patch! Hope you all have a restful weekend.
Nice job and thanks for the efforts Crate!!
it’s killing time:)
List of undocumented changes in items:
- Hollowed Fang: Added +18% Vitality Decay
- Soul Shard: Added +12% Vitality Decay
- Attuned Lodestone: Added +20% Electrocute Damage, weapon damage on granted skill reduced from 25% to 15%
- Haunted Steel: Added +25% Vitality Decay
- Kilrian’s Shattered Soul: Added +40% Burn Damage, +40% Vitality Decay, fixed Vitality Decay (80 Vitality Decay over 2 Seconds) which was “broken” forever
- Tonic of Mending: Increased initial health gain from 500 to 800
- MI - Salazar’s Sovereign Blade: reduced recharge on granted skill by 30%
- Epic - Chains of Anguish: increased % to All Damage, but at the same time changed penalties on granted skill: % to All Damage penalty is much bigger, -50% Physical Resistance changed to Armor reduction by 50%, % Elemental Resistance penalty is halfed
- Epic - Earthscorcher: Reduced granted skill recharge from 12s to 8s
- Epic - Empowered Heretic’s Tome: 2x increase in Chaos and Fire Damage on granted skill
- Epic - Shar’Zul’s Furnace: increased Fire Damage on granted skill
- Epic - Shar’Zul’s Incinerator: increased Fire Damage on granted skill
- Relic - Dreeg’s Affliction: removed 130 Reduced target’s Armor for 5 Seconds
(some stuff was actually missing, but %wd changes were ommited deliberately, I just post them to make clear what the changes are)
- Beacon of the Winter’s Veil: reduced granted skill recharge from 6s to 1s
- Bloodrager’s Gem: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 25% to 10%
- Bloodsong: removed % Weapon Damage on granted skill completely
- Boneshatter Treads: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 20% to 10%
- Chilldread Mantle: granted skill - reduced skill recharge from 3s to 2.5s, increased Pierce and Cold Damage, added 400 Frostburn Damage over 2 Seconds, added Freeze target for 1 Second
- Dawnbreaker’s Duty: removed % Weapon Damage on granted skill completely
- Deathmarked Claw: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 25% to 18%
- Deathmarked Decapitator: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 25% to 18%
- Deathwhisper Leggings: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 30% to 25%
- Essence of the Grim Dawn: 2x increase in Chaos and Aether Damage on granted skill
- Herald of Blazing Ends: drastically increased Burn damage on skill proc (from 164 to 604)
- Herald of the Apocalypse: reduced granted skill Energy Cost from 960 to 760, reduced its rechanrge from 18s to 15s
- Lifegiver Signet: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 30% to 25%
- Mad Queen’s Claw: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 25% to 15%
- Mark of Dark Dreams: increased Cold and Frostburn Damage on granted skill
- Markovian’s Visor: removed +122% Physical Damage, reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 40% to 15%
- Necromancer’s Deathgrips: added 3 Summon Limit
- Panetti’s Replicating Wand: reduced recharge on granted skill from 60s to 40s
- Raven’s Claw: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 33% to 25%
- Screams of the Aether: increased Aether Damage on granted skill
- Sigil of the Bear King: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 35% to 20%
- Speaker for the Dead: removed % Weapon Damage on granted skill completely, but Cold and Vitality Damage on granted skill are doubled
- Stormreaver: increased Lightning and Electrocute Damage on granted skill
- Ultos’ Stormseeker: removed % Weapon Damage on granted skill completely
- Valdun’s Rifle: added 20% Chaos Resist <= this is not true, no changes were made to the rifle
- Wyrmbone Handguards: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 20% to 10%
- Wyrmscale Footguards: Fire and Lightning Retaliation replaced with Elemental Retaliation
- Zolhan’s Revenge: reduced Weapon Damage on granted skill from 25% to 15%
- Added “Warrior’s” prefix
- Added Archon’s Warmaul lvl1 item to Crucible loot tables
More detailed changelog is available here: www.grimtools.com/db/version/22.214.171.124/changes/items
New items: www.grimtools.com/db/version/126.96.36.199/new/items
I’ll post undocumented changes in skills/devotions (if there are any) tomorrow.
Thanks, great patch as always!
Now the only quality of life feature I’m still missing is a way to show an items min/max stats (mostly for epics/legendaries).
Fill have to fix that in a hotfix. The rest were oversights when creating the changelog (or omitted under the “Reduced % Weapon damage on most item skill procs”).
Wow, a lot of Vitality Decay additions. Necromancer confirmed?
Why was the previous thread deleted?
I still have an unanswered question which is, what is the rational behind removing the resist reduction on Devils Chain Hauberk?
For a witchblade using an Obsidian Juggernaut, this was the only optimal way to get -chaos resist on gear. Other items which give -chaos resist such as Fang of Ch’thon or Exterminus were unchanged in this regard.
Thanks for the patch, now to farm rogue likes to get the new toys
edit: wow, damage on doom bolt seems to have about doubled and it doesn’t take 20% of my energy to cast, color me impressed.
I believe people already answered that question there, which was that the availability of Resist Reduction was relegated to certain gear slots only.
thx for patch.
It never hurts to ask, so… Did you actually try the patch?