Grim Dawn Version v1.2.0.0 + v1.2.0.1 + v1.2.0.2 + v1.2.0.3 Hotfixes

Va multumesc din suflet. Grim Dawn este jocul meu preferat, jocul care ma relaxeaza dupa o zi de munca. Abia astept urmatoarele dumneavoastra realizari.

1 Like

You need to download yesterday’s hotfix.

I love the improvements on this awesome game. Even the graphics look smoother. Really enjoying coming back to it.

I think you can in settings.

You have to learn some dangerous mob moves, Steward always change posture before using his big attack and can easily deal up to 10k hp. Your build might have some problems as well. And stop moaning, game is quite balanced.

We are in the process of releasing a hotfix for v1.2. This will not be the only major hotfix we push, but we want to get the most critical issues addressed as soon as possible.

These fixes are coming posthaste to Steam, GOG, and Xbox.

V1.2.0.1 Hotfix 1

[Tech]

• Fixed an issue with assigning the new Evade ability in the Steam Controller Configuration.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could end up stuck when casting abilities at the same time as casting Evade on a controller.
  • Fixed an issue where skill modifiers could cause a skill to display a negative cooldown.

[Game]

• Fixed an issue with missing text tags in Portuguese.
  • Fixed an issue where the Yugol’s Ichor consumable was only available 1 at a time from…somewhere.
6 Likes

Hi,
all loot seem ok like you said it will be, but rings.
I think i have loot less than 10 green rings from the beginning at level 40.

lol, the Steward didn’t even change position(at least not when he was on screen), iirc he just charged and knocked my health down to zero after the first death when I went back to try again. Up the steps I went where Stewy was waiting & he just charges and wrecks me with one hit after shooting him a couple times.
I think you’re stating an opinion, not fact. Its easy to say that when you can equip all of your characters with end game equipment and have thousands of hours in the game. Did I forget to mention that I do have over 1k hours playing the game & successfully completed the base game + both expansions in Normal & Elite? So its not like as if I’ve only been playing the game for a few weeks.

Again, today I was messing around in the Crucible with my lvl 95 pyromancer and around wave 43 or so I got dirt napped with a one-shot by some kind of manticore. This is with a character that I could normally go far enough to complete the Crucible achievement. Same thing with my lvl 84 Purifier. When I say this, I’m not talking about doing it on the higher difficulty. Obviously they went to far with increasing the difficulty.

As for your comment on my character build, of course it has problems. I would imagine your build had problems before you were able to get it maxed out and fully equipped with end-game gear. A lot of the build guides I’ve seen are focused on end-game legendary sets or equipment that is near impossible for me to get at this point. I haven’t even started Ultimate yet, so its not like as if I can pick and choose whatever I want to equip on a character. I have to deal with what the game RNG gives me. The one thing I did learn early is that resistances & armor are important, so they usually take priority over DPS depending on the difference or character class being played.

qqun sait quand il y aura une maj pour mod DOM et ROT ?
merci

Thanks a lot for this extensive patch! I’m happily playing around with the new stuff atm :smiley:

About the evade ability - I didn’t follow developments closely, but my understanding was that evade was supposed to replace the movement augments in medals. Has this changed, or is it to come later? Will there be a way to modify the evade skill?

The effect where red spikes are displayed at the edges of the screen, is this enemies’ sunder ability?

[edit] I also noticed some numbers in red in the skill menu - I guess those are skills where the current skill level exceeds the hardcap, so some skill points are wasted?

I dont want to be rude or something like that, but seriously- at the time i played the game for 1000 hours, i might have around 6-8 fully maxed charaters that clear everything from Normal to Ultimate. The 1st char is the slowest (maybe around 200-300 hours for me), but after that things are much faster due to Lokar set/ exp elixir/ used previous items form 1st char… Farming items and level up are much more easier when you play Ultimate, and if you got stuck to some bosses, just farm tortems/ key dungeons on previous map … so you can get plenty of them before move on. The game got harder after the patch, but you can clearly see in the patch note: a lot of things got buffs (stats/ skill points/ masteries’ skills/ devo…) to compensate for that. You just need to adapt and change your playstyle. About Steward, the Evade skill works wonderful to all of his charge atk, its some kind of “dark soul” move that i really enjoy rather than standing and tanking everything

2 Likes

You’re not being rude, I appreciate your input!

You obviously have a much different approach to the game. I prefer playing through all of the content on Normal whenever I start a new character in order to familiarize myself with the skills & to see what works for me. Its also one of the best ways to level while gaining faction rep. I probably have over 12 different characters, most of which have completed Normal. I’m also trying to complete all of the achievements. I don’t know how much farming you did & how you got all of your characters equipped within 1000 hours, but even in Elite, I find some of the same epic non-set trash or the same piece of an epic set(empowered, mythic, etc.) dropping over and over again. Transmuting it into another piece of the same set can easily chew through all of your iron. That’s one of the reasons why I didn’t even bother farming & just figured if anything decent is going to drop, it will come from a boss that is part of an active quest or a celestial.

Sure, you could farm previous dungeons, but prior to the current patch, you then had the problem of faction reps, specifically Devil’s Crossing being lower than a snake’s ass compared to the rest of the factions because your character’s level is too high to receive any rep from killing Cronley’s Gang, and I seriously don’t feel like doing 3k-5k rep points worth of bounties. Once you’re able to buy one of the mandates after reaching Revered status with a faction, it becomes less of an issue.

Keep in mind here I’m talking about someone that was starting out and was playing characters through the Normal mode first, getting faction reps near maxed, collecting epic sets(or at least trying to), learning, etc. Most of the stuff I learned on my own until I was getting demolished mid AoM expansion so I had to start looking stuff up on Grim Tools. The hardest part is getting use to DoTs, debuffs, etc., which I still don’t completely follow since it gets to be too much when focusing on timing skills, healing, moving, etc.

Hotfix is now live on Steam. Coming posthaste to GOG and Xbox.

was this/krieg’s traps solved in the hotfix or my update mebe not applied proper?

multiplayer became unplayable after the hot fix. can’t join the games others are playing and my friends can’t see the game I created.

Thank you guys for your hard work in this new patch. Having way more fun farming now!

Did the hotfix mess up the info for Artifact Handling?
Yesterday I saw the reduction to cooldown listed, that info is gone today. Only crit damage and damge is now shown.
Rune of Kalastor listed recharge updates with levels, though.

Might be a version mismatch, did you make sure you all got the hotfix? Version number is visible in the bottom right in Main Menu.

Mobs are stil low lvl outside of devils crossing,werent they all suposed to scale to 100 now on every difficulty?

not in every zone, they scale to 100 from some point in act 3 and onward i think it was

1 Like